Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official "I appologize for selling an ATG/HOF fighter short" thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official "I appologize for selling an ATG/HOF fighter short" thread.

Man up time.

I think everyone needs to apologize for disrespecting a legend in Marquez by selling him short against Pacquiao.

I see a lot of debate as to who won etc. but what I don't see is posters stating how off they were via all the 1st round and under 8th round KO predictions.

I honestly predicted a 5 round beat down but after last Saturday I realize that these guys are made for each other and will always produce close fights.

I gained a new level of respect for Marquez Saturday night, and I admit I was severly off in my prediction.

marquez beat mannys azz.

Comment

Also were are all the posters claiming Marquez was too old, was complete **** as a WW, this was a cherry-pick, and how JMM would be affected by the weight?

I definitely didn't see any of that Saturday night.

Comment

marquez beat mannys azz.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          marquez beat mannys azz.
          There are a ton of threads on that, and this isn't one of them bro. I had Manny winning 115-113....but that is another discussion for another thread.

This is about paying respect and man'ing up for selling a ATG short.

Comment

I don't have too apologize, I was not one of those people who sold him short. Props to Marquez for the outstanding performance against Pac-Man.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
              Man up time.

I think everyone needs to apologize for disrespecting a legend in Marquez by selling him short against Pacquiao.

I see a lot of debate as to who won etc. but what I don't see is posters stating how off they were via all the 1st round and under 8th round KO predictions.

I honestly predicted a 5 round beat down but after last Saturday I realize that these guys are made for each other and will always produce close fights.

I gained a new level of respect for Marquez Saturday night, and I admit I was severly off in my prediction.
              Nah, it wasn't so much Juan's performance, but, Dumbquiao's f**king incompetence as to why the 36 rounds have played out the way they have.

What JMM has been doing to PAC ain't some innovative gameplan no one has thought of. It's real basic come to think of it.

JMM's lead right doesn't impress, but, Roach & PAC's strategy how to nullify it is what makes it look good.

I mean, put yourself in JMM's shoes, if you see PAC continously moving in the wrong direction basically handing his own head on a platter for that counter right, you'd do it all night, right ?

PAC's failure to realize his own mistake(s) has nothing to do with what Juan is doing.

Dumbquiao's lackluster performances against Juan is his own doing, not so much Marquez forcing him to do things he don't wanna do.
              Last edited by King of Sting; 11-14-2011, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Marquez proved me wrong. I was one of those talking shyt about he being old and bloated. Motha****a, came, took care of business, and got robbed.

Marquez.... you're a Legend. Too bad Filipinos don't feel the same about you. **** 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                  There are a ton of threads on that, and this isn't one of them bro. I had Manny winning 115-113....but that is another discussion for another thread.

This is about paying respect and man'ing up for selling a ATG short.
                  marquez has always had my respect.Hes p4p War marquez

Comment

HOF, yes. But definitely not an ATG. "Beating" Manny in three close fights is not enough, he needs a list of other supremely impressive wins.

Comment

Working...
                    X