Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why all the sudden are people acting like Marquez is a bum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hes not a bum !!! but hes way out of his league !!!! mosley had a iron chin and was dropped and hurt with ease !!!! what do you think will happen to marquez whos chin isnt anywhere as sturdy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      so you been around when everybody was ****ting on Mayweather for cherrypicking the #2 P4P JMM at welterweight....
      Its either yes or no. If you thought it was legit then you'd be a hypocrite to say that this isnt a legit fight.

Yes Marquez is 2 years older and at the same time pac/marquez is practically the same size, only difference is pac can handle weights above 140.

Thats why none of y'all want to bet 4lb difference at the weight in/fight night, because you all know they are the same weight.

That and Mayweather makes everyone look amateur
      Last edited by TheAlmighty; 11-10-2011, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        so you been around when everybody was ****ting on Mayweather for cherrypicking the #2 P4P JMM at welterweight....
        Actually if you really want to know the truth, I didnt **** on Floyd for taking this fight, he was coming off of a long lay off against a guy who gave Manny Pacquiao 24 rounds of near death....

The way I looked at it, long lay off, catch weight at 145 the fight seemed fair to me.
        However When Floyd failed to make the weight thats when I started to give him **** about it, Sure Marquez got extra money but thats not the point I dont think he ever intended on making the weight and thats pretty shady if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by The Ban Stick View Post
          Why not just say it with one of your other 2 accounts?

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
            Then it spells bad news for Floyd fans if Manny destroys him. it would be another common opponent in which Manny out gunned Floyd.

Pacquiao beat Mayweather’s left overs when they were at their worst moments :

Ricky Hatton : Lost his undefeated record

De La Hoya : De La Hoya was weight drained so Pacquiao never fought De La Hoya at his natural weight + De La Hoya only came off a decison victory against Stevie Forbes

Shane Mosley : Came off a draw with Sergio Mora and a loss against Mayweather + 39 years old

Juan Manuel Marquez : 38 YEARS OLD + Struggled in his last fights

Now Mayweather vs Those Fighters :

Ricky hatton : Undefeated

De La Hoya : WBC World Super Welterweight Champion + Came off a KO VICTORY against Ricardo Mayorga , he knocked Mayorga out in the 6th round + Mayweather moved up in weight to fight De La Hoya at his natural weight

Shane Mosley : Came off 2 KO VICTORIES (Against Antonio Margarito and Ricardo Mayorga) + WBA Super World Welterweight Champion + The Ring #1 Ranked Welterweight

Juan Manuel Marquez : Number 2 Pound for Pound + Came off 2 KO VICTORIES (Against Juan Diaz and Joel Casamayor) + Mayweather came off a 2 YEAR LAY OFF , he didnt fight for 2 YEARS
            Last edited by SyrianUser; 11-10-2011, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
              Actually if you really want to know the truth, I didnt **** on Floyd for taking this fight, he was coming off of a long lay off against a guy who gave Manny Pacquiao 24 rounds of near death....

The way I looked at it, long lay off, catch weight at 145 the fight seemed fair to me.
              However When Floyd failed to make the weight thats when I started to give him **** about it, Sure Marquez got extra money but thats not the point I dont think he ever intended on making the weight and thats pretty shady if you ask me
              ... so you think if floyd weighed in at 144 the fight would have been any different?

Comment

as big of a marquez fan as i am, i think manny pulls away in the late rounds...he won't whoop marquez's ass, but i don't think marquez's stamina holds up in the later rounds @ ww...

Comment

Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
                  ... so you think if floyd weighed in at 144 the fight would have been any different?
                  We will never know, I mean people argue that Cotto fighting pac at 145 made a big difference which I disagree, people argue that Margarito fighting at 150 made a difference I disagree and I disagreed while supporting Both fighters to beat Pac and never once used it as an excuse as to why they lost.

Floyd taking off that extra 3 pounds may have effected him who knows, I think he couldnt shake the weight thats why he never made the weight, I think Floyd knew that going that low would have an effect, the fight would have been different in that aspect but thats not saying Marquez would have won, Maybe Marquez would have won a couple rounds we will never know

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianUser View Post
                    Pacquiao beat Mayweather’s left overs when they were at their worst moments :

Gatti has been a re hashed left over, So was Baldimor, Mosley was Winky and Vernons left over, Judah was a left over, I mean any fighter with a loss could be viewed as such.

Comment

No one acts like he's a bum that a ****ing lie. Marquez is an atg fighter, but not at welterweight, if you're to stupid to understand that Marquez is not a welterweight, then you're just to stupid, period. Marquez is a great fighter up to lightweight, no further.

Comment

Working...
                      X