Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL 200lbs.

Yeah fucking right.

Comment

Lebedev is a disgrace for taking these two fights in a row. I hope Toney embarasses him.

Comment

I thought James Toney was supposed to be fighting Ken Shamrock in a wrestling match or something like that?

Comment

It would be a shock if Lebedev KO'd Toney. I think Lebedev only ud's him. Lebedev embarrasses himself if he isn't able to beat a very shot Toney.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            I thought James Toney was supposed to be fighting Ken Shamrock in a wrestling match or something like that?
            He still will be, sometime in the new year.

But he's fighting Lebedev first on Nov 5.

Comment

I'm glad that James Toney is back to boxing and is fighting a legit opponent. I don't have any false expectations of James Toney though and think the younger hungrier Lebedev will outwork him enroute to a late round KO or decision. Definitely (Lennox) a fight I'll be looking forward to...

Comment

Lebedev will beat the shit out of Toney.

Comment

The Russian fighters are such cowards. There must be something about Ukrainians that makes them tougher and more courageous than the normal Ruskies.

Valuev was a punk who ducked the Klitschkos to fight Holyfield. Povetkin ducks Klitschkos to fight Holyfield. Boytsov fighting complete tomato cans. Now Lebedev appears content to take on the easiest opposition he can possibly dig up.

Alexander Alexeev, fighting the same guys that Deontay Wilder is and taking 3 times as long to get rid of them. He should just retire.

What a bunch of posers.

Comment

This squirel faced cawksucker finna get skoo'd. He cherrypicked the wrong old man.

But I see he wants no part of Tarver, and for good reason. If he could get stunned several times and knocked down by a decade long shot to absolute shit Roy Jones. He would likely get stopped by Tarver and he knows it. He wants big names but without the risk. Typical spineless Eastern Euro.

A shot, fat Toney will school this nuttless weasel. But he's going to gets robbed.

Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                      Looks like a lot of people think Toney can win this.
                      Yes. Hopefully Lebedev wins this fight, then we can all go back to castefootball and talk about how the superior (Physically and mentally) white European fighter dominated the negro afflete Toney. Yes, then it'll make our argument of how white Euro fighters are dominating boxing more convincing. (Lower weights than HW and Cruiserweight don't count though)

Comment

Working...
                      X