• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
    Looked alot quicker?

THATS WHAT I WAS GONNA SAY

Comment

Man, many people are overrating how Miguel looked last Saturday.

Nah.. many people are just underrating how miguel looked..

If you want to see overrating.. look at the Floyd vs JMM or Floyd vs old man Mosley..

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
        Nah.. many people are just underrating how miguel looked..

If you want to see overrating.. look at the Floyd vs JMM or Floyd vs old man Mosley..
        We have a Cotto fan above agreeing with me. He didn't look "alot quicker", give it up. Old Man Mosley? The one YOU picked to beat the guy you hate??

Comment

his jab did look quicker.. and his foot work and stamina look better too..

I also forgot.. he looked stronger too..
          Well his footwork is probably do to the fact that Steward stopped him from leaning over so much. The Jab....maybe because Steward's fighters often have good jabs?

The stamina and strength could be due to the fact he didn't have to cut so much weight in camp.

Thought I agree with Webb, I don't exactly see a significantly faster Cotto.

Comment

We have a Cotto fan above agreeing with me. He didn't look "alot quicker", give it up. Old Man Mosley? The one YOU picked to beat the guy you hate??

I always said that Floyd would win.

I just made a fun bet... Cause i rooting for Mosey.. even though I knew he was going to lose...

Go check all old threads... I even said.. that Mayweather was going to win by UD..

Comment

Cotto just moved up to 154.. and look alot quicker and sharper..
              No he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                Well his footwork is probably do to the fact that Steward stopped him from leaning over so much. The Jab....maybe because Steward's fighters often have good jabs?

The stamina and strength could be due to the fact he didn't have to cut so much weight in camp.

Thought I agree with Webb, I don't exactly see a significantly faster Cotto.

so only cotto can get stronger and have better stamina cause he doesnt have to cut weight anymore??

But with Pac.. Its cause of PEDS???

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  No he didn't.
                  Thank you sir.

Comment

yea.. And i may even be a "Cotto Stan" but i'll give it to you straight...

In no way did Cotto look quicker at all.. more balanced i agree with and he finally stayed behind that jab and went to the body.. but as far as quicker thats bull****...

Comment

Thank you sir.

Even though... thats not the points.. some people said he did look quicker. .and he did look stronger..

Yet none of them who want to clean up the sports so bad.. has said anything about wanting OST in these fights..

Comment

Working...
                      X