Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where will you rank khan once he beats 140 tourney winner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where will you rank khan once he beats 140 tourney winner?

Personally id put him just cracking top 5, But to be safe i would put him around 6 ish. I think the perfect fight for him afrer that would be marquez putting him at either 1-2 p4p. Considering marquez turned down khan at least 6 times (didnt want to be a stepping stone) that fight probably doesnt happen.

Btw i think khan ko's peterson, decisions garcia and gors life and death with mathysse.

Comment

modify your schtick .... this trolling can be better done.

Comment

He'd be an ATG, but once he wakes up from his medically induced coma he recieved in the first round of his fight with Matthysse, he'll be back to doing domestic shows

Comment

Honestly if khan lost to a bum like mathysse i think its time for retirement.

Comment

Your Trolling is now boring.

Comment

I'd rate him right above Andre Ward. I feel that Virgil Hunter (GOAT trainer) is turning him into a superior, lighter version of Ward, and Khan is currently undefeated like his counterpart.

Comment

He would be up there,excuse me he now is up there with SRR and slightly above Sweet pea and MAnny Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  I'd rate him right above Andre Ward. I feel that Virgil Hunter (GOAT trainer) is turning him into a superior, lighter version of Ward, and Khan is currently undefeated like his counterpart.
                  How can you put Khan and Ward in the same sentence?

Comment

I won't give him that much props cause he's not actually part of the tournament, the other guys are fighting to get a chance to fight him

Comment

Working...
                    X