Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If judah beats garcia, where does that leave khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If judah beats garcia, where does that leave khan?

Should he rematch judah? Thats no really a fight id wanna see considering how khan took him to school the first time. Or does he rematch garcia anyway? Or move up?

It is no going to happen but if Judah did win Khan would want a rematch ASAP before someone else dethrones him. Khan would see that as the safest route to a title that he would ever get.

Comment

Victor Ortiz at 147
      Josesito Lopez at 140

there are options

Comment

He should still rematch Garcia if that fight can be made, Khan beating Judah so easily has no bearing on Khan being ko'd by Garcia besides I think its very winnable for Khan if he fights smarter and behind a jab all night.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
          Victor Ortiz at 147
          Josesito Lopez at 140

there are options
          what about Petersen rematch then Garcia 2?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            what about Petersen rematch then Garcia 2?
            Peterson is in a purse bid with Holt so that might tie him up besides they're talking about fighting Khan in LA or Vegas which would lead me to believe they want a foe that will draw ala Lopez or Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              He should still rematch Garcia if that fight can be made, Khan beating Judah so easily has no bearing on Khan being ko'd by Garcia besides I think its very winnable for Khan if he fights smarter and behind a jab all night.
              Khan should still want to fight Danny but he won't. He would want to rematch Judah then. He's looking for the titles not the fame. If that were the case he would've rematched Prescott.

Comment

Depends on how Judah beats Garcia. If he puts Garcia to sleep then no. If he Matthysse's Garcia, meaning gets off to a good start then survives, they could rematch again. Garcias gonna be a big draw on the East Coast because of his PR background. A rematch would be a no brainer.

Comment

People act as if it is a dead certain that Judah will lose to Garcia? i personally think he is going to outbox and outsmart garcia over 12 rounds and get the W. Where that leaves khan? a REMATCH will still happen down the line, if the GARCIA camp accept the offer. Other options include Ortiz,Lopez, Paulie Malingnaggi at WW will be a easy way for Khan to win a title in two weight divisions.

Comment

Khan would have a very good case for getting a tittle shot at Judah and Judah would give him the shot if he paid Judah well enough. Then if he beat Judah Garcia would be begging Khan for a rematch. I see a Judah win as a good thing for Khan. I think Khan has a much better chance to beat Judah again than he does of beating Garcia. It won't happen though because Garcia will probably KO Judah.

Comment

Working...
                    X