No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Mayweather is Plan A, Pacquiao is Ready To Go

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Mayweather is Plan A, Pacquiao is Ready To Go

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, who recently returned from a trip to the Philippines, spoke to BoxingScene.com about the latest developments, regarding a possible deal being reached for a welterweight mega-fight between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comments Thread For: Arum: Mayweather is Plan A, Pacquiao is Ready To Go (in June when Floyd is in Jail, instead of taking a May 5 fight like a man)

Comment

lol sure buddy.

Comment

Just hurry up and announce who Manny will fight next you old geezer.

Comment

Rick Reeno bringing home the bacon.

Comment

seem like he dont want gbp apart of the promotion....and his bitterness is making things hard, cuz when they call him, he dont return their calls....but all it is doing, is slowing the fight down when u knowfloyd is not greedy..he LOVEES MOney....but when making more, is taking up time, he just says, "Man this fight is already gonna make enough money"...Bob...please call al haymon call this guy...please
            Last edited by MurkaMan; 01-16-2012, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Finally

I don't know how this is the fight to define how great Floyd is but I'll take it. Just hope Pacquiao fans will still be Pacquiao fans after.

Comment

I'll give it to Bob he is a smart dude. Fact is Bob is lying, he is only saying this stuff to try and act like it's all up to Floyd but every so often he slips up. For example, we all know Floyd is going to jail early june but yet they want the fight late may. Floyd has already constructed a contract worth millions for may 5th. If this was any other day I would say fine, but being cinco de mayo I'm sure it's a important date for business. Date is locked in Arum needs to get off the games.

Comment

I think arum is delusional to think that if they accept floyd bluff he will not back out again and say these famous words again "don't put words in my mouth".

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    I think arum is delusional to think that if they accept floyd bluff he will not back out again and say these famous words again "don't put words in my mouth".
                    Yeah like the famous" we signed and sealed a deal in 30 minutes" just a few days ago...

Comment

Working...
                    X