Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20 billion: Who is THE toughest fighter ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double Post.......

Comment

Originally posted by BulgariasFinest View Post
      Juan Manuel Marquez - Being knocked down so many times and coming back for more and even being more dangerous while stunned.

LaMotta - For obvious reasons

Chuvalo - Also speaks for himself

Ali - He ate shots from the best of the best era and came on top.

That is off the top of my head.

I agree with this post...

green k

Comment

These two are candidates:

Nelson - Wolgast highlights by TheGreatA

Comment

Joe Grim... no amount of punishment could make this guy quit!

Comment

I second Joe Grim...

Comment

first, **** everyone of you who didn't mention Rocco. You jerks.

Second: Dempsey's right...and wrong. Right name, wrong one. Nonpareil was nonpareil mate. He's the god damned idol, the inspiration.

Third: Les Darcy and the bent in ball protector incident requires mention.

last point here. Bowen and Burke. Lasting = tough and their lasting record's been good since 1895. Longest running record held by any man, and it's to be shared ain't that sweet?

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                first, **** everyone of you who didn't mention Rocco. You jerks.

Second: Dempsey's right...and wrong. Right name, wrong one. Nonpareil was nonpareil mate. He's the god damned idol, the inspiration.

Third: Les Darcy and the bent in ball protector incident requires mention.

last point here. Bowen and Burke. Lasting = tough and their lasting record's been good since 1895. Longest running record held by any man, and it's to be shared ain't that sweet?
                Well I don't know if I am jerk or not but compared to Joe Grim Rocco Skill set was Willie Pep...the man was in ring with the best of all times and he couldn't box a lick...He took massive punishment and was just a human punching bag.

The names you mention , all of them are great fighters, who atleast had considerable skill.

From what I have read Chuvalo had a much greater skillset than Grim..

Comment

Chavalo.
                  Joe Grim = The human punchbag.
                  Hagler.
                  Holyfield.
                  Margarito.

But the winner for THE toughest of all time probably has to be....Harry Greb or Battling Nelson.

Wasn't it Battling Nelson that got dropped, his jaw broke, fractured eye socket, broken nose & needed over 100 stitches and still won? That is the definition of a hard bastard right there.

Comment

More honourable mentions...

Ken Buchannon.
                    Dempsey.
                    LaMotta.
                    Morales.
                    Sugar Ray.
                    Ali.
                    Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
                      These two are candidates:

Nelson - Wolgast highlights by TheGreatA
                      Honestly, don't know which is which, but the paler one in the short white shorts is just giving the other dude an AWFUL beating. I thought that that fight was supposed to be very close, but one guy is getting horribly beat up. Didn't watch the whole thing and I can't quite see everything, but what I can see is pretty brutal. I didn't even know that footage existed, that's a cool post.

Comment

Working...
                      X