No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins-Dawson Lands in Staples, Shifts Over Duva Rift

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins-Dawson Lands in Staples, Shifts Over Duva Rift

The Bernard Hopkins-Chad Dawson light heavyweight title fight is headed to Staples Center in Los Angeles.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    The Bernard Hopkins-Chad Dawson light heavyweight title fight is headed to Staples Center in Los Angeles.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Hopkins is going to lose.

Comment

This is going to be a snooze fest

Comment

Wow that blows big time. Shoulda been on the east coast.

Comment

wtf?

Why not in Philly or the eastcoast somewhere?

Comment

will dawson take the test? lol jk

Comment

The main thing I took from this article is that Schaefer is no boxer but damn does he hold clout. Has a friend at Clear Channel who can make dates available? That's juice.

Comment

Man they just screwed themselves royally on this. This fight will sell very little to no tickets. This a major problem in boxing I have no understanding why 2 east coast fighters who don't have a major following are fighting on the west coast. How come there are no big fights on the east coast anymore like there are in Vegas and L.A.? Has Atlantic City and New York lost some of its luster and prestige when it comes to hosting a big big fight? I mean I have been to fights in Vegas and Atlantic City and IMO there was not a big difference in the atmosphere. I loved both! Boxing needs to have big fights on both coasts. **** ain't hard to do!!

Comment

**** they will have to pay ****load of taxes if you're fighting in California.

Comment

Pretty weird this will be in LA. They better put on a seriously strong Mexican undercard or this is going to do poorly in both ticket sales and PPV sales.

Should obviously be on the east coast.

Comment

Working...
                    X