No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bouadla Confident: I Will Defeat Mikkel Kessler on 6/4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bouadla Confident: I Will Defeat Mikkel Kessler on 6/4

WBC Super Middleweight Champion Emeritus Mikkel Kessler (43-2, 32 KOs) will make his eagerly-awaited comeback on June 4 when he takes on WBO #5 Mehdi “Nightmare” Bouadla (22-3, 10 KOs) in front of his home fans at Parken Stadium. It will be the Viking Warrior´s first fight since his epic points victory over WBC Super Middleweight Champion Carl Froch in the Super Six World Boxing Classic in April 2010. In August, an eye injury forced him to pull out of the multi-million dollar tournament. Now he is fit to fight again. “I am excited to be back,” Kessler said. “I knew I had to take a rest to let my eye heal and I am happy that everything went according to plan. I am 100 percent fit and I can´t wait to get inside the ring again – I have really been missing it. The comeback at Parken with my home fans supporting me will be great.”

[Click Here To Read More]

after what he did to carl froch.. ?? the fight was a close fight fair enough he won but it wasnt a blow out like the judges had it kesslerr stole rounds with inaccurate flurries of punching and because he was at home fighting the crowds massivly influenced the judges perception of a punch thrown to a punch landed

Comment

Working...
    X