Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naazim Discusses Garcia vs. Judah, Garcia vs. Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Naazim Discusses Garcia vs. Judah, Garcia vs. Matthysse

Respected trainer Naazim Richardson doesn't expect WBA/WBC junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia (25-0, 16KOs) to have a problem with the movement of Zab Judah (42-7, 29KOs). The fight is being targeted for January 19th at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. Experts have wondered how Garcia would deal with a mover like Juday. [Click Here To Read More]

I'm going to watch this, I better not hear one of this stupid analogies.

Comment

ah, this clown talking about Garcia being a huge 140 lber again. This same clown that said Khan didn't lose to Garcia, but Khan lost to Garcia on the scales.

I really dislike this guy.

Comment

Smh. Judah getting yet another title shot. Lmaooo. Crazy.

Comment

Somebody done went upside Naazim's head with Margarito's handwraps meant for Shane, SMDH......

Comment

Garcia will ko Judah within 6 rounds if Judah doesn't run after that Garcia should fight Peterson or Lucas or even Humberto shot to after that move up to 147

Comment

this is going to be a good fight. zab's southpaw stance and experience will make this interestine early.

Comment

Yup

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
                Smh. Judah getting yet another title shot. Lmaooo. Crazy.
                He became the mandatory after beating down Vernon Paris , so yea he deserved it

Comment

Originally posted by aces725 View Post
                  He became the mandatory after beating down Vernon Paris , so yea he deserved it
                  that was for the ibf belt. garcia has the wbc and wbo belts. remember judah and peterson were supposed to fight for the ibf belt but judah walked away because garcia cherry picked him. he was never the mandatory to garcia. this is a joke fight. lucas is actually the wbc interim champ but why in the world would you fight him!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    that was for the ibf belt. garcia has the wbc and wbo belts. remember judah and peterson were supposed to fight for the ibf belt but judah walked away because garcia cherry picked him. he was never the mandatory to garcia. this is a joke fight. lucas is actually the wbc interim champ but why in the world would you fight him!
                    I think Garcia has the WBA not the WBO.

Anyway, I don't agree with Naazim saying Garcia's a better boxer than Matthysse. Garcia's punches are too wide and sloppy. Matthysse's punches IMO are more straight and more compact. I think Matthysse's boxing skills are sooooooooooo underrated. I think some people watch him and just see him as a pressure fighter. They don't appreciate the little things that he does in there.

Comment

Working...
                    X