Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the fans who bought Gamboa vs. Rios tickets get a refund?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he fights another fighter, you won't get a refund. If the whole card is scraped, a refund will be given.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      It really does, I will be reluctant to buy a ticket from now on.
      It sucks but look, it isn't the end of the world. For one, they always try to find a suitable opponent and this time is no different. Secondly, yeah boxing tickets ain't cheap but it isn't like this fight is costing thousands of dollars. Lastly, you're in Vegas! It's gonna be fun either way.

I know this fight is a fight that fans really want to see and it certainly sucks but if Alvarado or even Gesta were to step in, those would be very nice fights. Now if it was a big time fight in like Texas, I'd be pissed but Vegas is Vegas and you're gonna have a good time.

Comment

Comment

Always pay the extra $20-30 for the insurance if you get sick and or a family death.

Almost had to call ticket master with a slight cough over the whole Margarito licensing ordeal.

Comment

Originally posted by borgata View Post
            Always pay the extra $20-30 for the insurance if you get sick and or a family death.

Almost had to call ticket master with a slight cough over the whole Margarito licensing ordeal.
            Ha ha.

You would still have to give them a note from your physician for something like that, wouldn't you?

Comment

Working...
            X