The "GAME" behind Floyd's attitude !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
    No

I do feel the need to defend my folks though after years of hatred and bs attempts to destroy the truth that is Floyd Mayweather.

I don't know Floyd as a person but he is a brilliant boxer in and outside the ring he also spreads his wealth through out the community to homeless whites /blacks/mexicans who won't be buying any ppv's.

If I was defending Obama (which I won't) would you give a ****.

Bottom line it's not him being black that's the problem it's the fact that he's dominate & black with no k.o power.
    That bother's people ...cool...but hatred is through the roof and is uncalled for.

2Pac was the same way....oh wait you must think Pac was a drug dealer or a street thug that robbed people for a living....Sorry but just like Floyd he was raised by prominent members of the Black Panther political party and given game just like Floyd was given from his people and is hated for uses it in the smartest most effective way possible.
    lol pac was and still is my favorite rapper he was more then a rapper he was an idol especially to my generation i am 27 years old. To me pac is the greatest to do it so get your facts straight. Also, not everytime it's about racism too. I don't lik obama not because of his color but of his politcal views. I"m republican.

Listen my man i'm not hating on floyd I like floyd he's amazing in that ring, but i believe he brings it on himself. Again i'm not saying racism doesn't exist in this sport or this world it does i know this, but if you watched floyd from young years he was humble now he's acts like a dumbass sometimes, you are what you are and he potrays himself this way and he doesn't deny it. Could it be an act sure most likely yeah but sometimes all this garbage that comes out of his mouth is just plain embarrasing.

Comment

Originally posted by oside4life View Post
      i never heard anyone call floyd a coward i heard people say he has ducked people but never a coward. And to the other post racism really. Well put brother richardson in there too cause he said he was embarrased that floyd represents his people. Stop with the so called racism act with floyd mayweather, you wanna know why people in the media don't like him because HE'S A ****ING JERK and i like floyd but he's a jerk.

Ok where`s the Hate for Mayorga,he talks alot of ****?He said He`s gonna send spinks to see his dead mother.Nobody was outraged by that.

Comment

True indeed but he's a fighter not a politicians ****ing gays in the airport bathroom. He is not the Pope ****ing kids at the vatican in god's name & he is not Bush looking for non existent wmd's.

I love Mayorga I just watched him smoking a cig at the mma press conference for his fight with Din Thomas where he smacked Din. While this attitude may be unprofessional we love this **** but if his skin was a shade darker only I would love it and you would hate him.

Respect in boxing is way overatted. Boxing lost steam not because of the lack of talent but because of the lack of entertainment and loud mouth rivalry's.
        last part is wrong the steam that boxing lost is because of fighters not fighting the best. If thats the case why is manny pacquiao so popular, why was odh so popular or tito they didn't pop ****. Trash talking is good but to a certain extent ya know. I agree with everythig else you said.

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
          Ok where`s the Hate for Mayorga,he talks alot of ****?He said He`s gonna send spinks to see his dead mother.Nobody was outraged by that.
          you wanna know why there isn't the same hate for mayorga. It's very simple language barrier that would be my educated guess.

Comment

you wanna know why there isn't the same hate for mayorga. It's very simple language barrier that would be my educated guess.
            Oh please,you know your full of what you find in people`s butthole.

Comment

lol pac was and still is my favorite rapper he was more then a rapper he was an idol especially to my generation i am 27 years old. To me pac is the greatest to do it so get your facts straight. Also, not everytime it's about racism too. I don't lik obama not because of his color but of his politcal views. I"m republican.

Listen my man i'm not hating on floyd I like floyd he's amazing in that ring, but i believe he brings it on himself. Again i'm not saying racism doesn't exist in this sport or this world it does i know this, but if you watched floyd from young years he was humble now he's acts like a dumbass sometimes, you are what you are and he potrays himself this way and he doesn't deny it. Could it be an act sure most likely yeah but sometimes all this garbage that comes out of his mouth is just plain embarrasing.
              Nobody likes boxing they likes fighting. Floyd is a pure boxer. So ...with his punching power how else do you bring attention to yourself in a sports full of half ass phony fans ?
              You open your mouth and tell them your the best until somebody comes along and shut your mouth.
              The only reason he's is talked about more than Pac is because of his loudmouthed tactics...why...because 25% of the people who claim to like boxing can't stand BOXING or the science behind it.

Your right Floyd brought it on himself and in his HBO days when Shane and Oscar wanted no parts of him,y'know before the **** talking when RJJ ran ****....Floyd was going nowhere fast wich makes it brilliant because now all roads once again lead to Floyd and they can't stand it.

Is it just me or is Floyd now a bigger deal or (target) than Pac ???? lol lol lol

Comment

last part is wrong the steam that boxing lost is because of fighters not fighting the best. If thats the case why is manny pacquiao so popular, why was odh so popular or tito they didn't pop ****. Trash talking is good but to a certain extent ya know. I agree with everythig else you said.
                1. Tito - Punching power & k.o's (that's all it takes)
                2. Oscar - Punching Power, k.o's, women very light skinned spanish mixed
                3. Pac - Punching Pwer, Ped's, Ost's,Political connects, The Entire Phillipines, First of his kind, Cherry Picking, Bob Arum ......I got to go to work there is no way I could finish this list lol !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
                  Oh please,you know your full of what you find in people`s butthole.
                  Its just my guess, I don't know what the nicuraga media thinks of mayorga, but I do know espn and the big media could careless about mayorga and what he says.

Comment

1. Tito - Punching power & k.o's (that's all it takes)
                    2. Oscar - Punching Power, k.o's, women very light skinned spanish mixed
                    3. Pac - Punching Pwer, Ped's, Ost's,Political connects, The Entire Phillipines, First of his kind, Cherry Picking, Bob Arum ......I got to go to work there is no way I could finish this list lol !!!
                    yeah i'm at work right now great discussion, no hate my man, I like talks like this ya know pm me if you want to talk some more peace have fun at work lol hard to do haha

Comment

People want to know why Floyd acts the way he does when it's really obvious and has been for years.

1. (Money first) Floyd was raised by above average pro boxers, one fought Leonard the other Whitaker. I can bet this is why his prime focus is money. If there was one thing they learned from being a great fighter it's that it doesn't mean **** if your not getting paid sufficiently to risk your personal well being.

2. (The Ali Factor) - I'm sure they pointed out many times that regardless of how much he earned and how great he was perceived in his condition who gives a **** ? I'm sure Ali would give half his fortune away to be half as healthy as he is today.

3. (Fans) - I'm sure they taught him about how fickle boxing fans are, it's pretty much one and done when it comes to losses excluding some of the greats who have off nights however they will never live it down.

4. (Racial Superiority Complex) - Floyd hears the bull**** and see's the KFC photo shopped pics now imagine how Joe Cal would react if he were black with his same record, while even he was unfairly criticized at times he doesn't FEEL black so may not take it as personal. I do feel if Floyd was a white American he would be much more appreciated by the masses than he is today. Being fair then (us) blacks may unfairly criticize him as well. However I think the racial history of mankind plays a big role in his **** your opinion attitude.

5. (Coward) - Floyd is 40 - 0 as a pro boxer yet because he didn't fight everybody he is deemed a coward ?????
                      How would that make you feel ?
                      Would your recklessly go out and just sign any fight for any amount of $$$ just to prove they fans wrong or say **** you I'm going to get this money ?

6. (Drug Test) If you were a pro fighter who had suspicions of another fighters success and you requested a drug test to make sure the fights fair and got deemed the villian for seeking a fair fight how would you feel ?
                      Never mind the bs excuses team Pac came with the media handling of this issue would be enough to make me stop giving a ****.

I could go on but Basically Floyd got a lot of GAME from three of the smartest people in the sport and not all of that game was meant for the ring. Floyd understands the war starts long before the first bell rings and he's not shy about making it known.
                      Confidence will always be mistaken for cockiness especially when your black ask Mayorga/Valero we just love them !!!
                      90% of pro boxer believe in god and get nowhere, Floyd believes in himself just as much as god and he's doing pretty well for himself imo.

Floyd is a man of many characters because he has game. Floyd knows his words will be twisted and his confidence will be seen as an evil........why would you give a ****.
                      If the Britz came through to take me out and America wasn't there to back me up and shut that bs down I'd be a bit pissed too.

Jus sayin"......he is a man that has been faced with adversity his whole career and he should have been fighting PPV long before Oscar finally gave him a shot.
                      cant believe you wrote that bullshyt.

I agree Floyd does fit "the angry black man" stereotype.

Comment

Working...
                      X