Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather knocks Pacquiao down in round 1 of the head games

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We know that a lot of people believes that Pacquiao is right at this one.

But most people are behind Floyd now, 'cause is up to Pacquiao accepting the terms.

People thinks 'Ohh, Pacquiao can't take his blood in the day of the fight, it will weaken him'

What about Floyd? He has more blood than Pac and will not be weakened?

I didn't catch it yet. I believe Pac is clean and there is no problem taking his blood at 13 March Morning, it's just a small amount of blood, no way it could weaken somebody. I've already done it and i assure you, no 'pro' will ever be weakened by this exam.

Comment

Originally posted by karrapato View Post

But most people are behind Floyd now, 'cause is up to Pacquiao accepting the terms.

People thinks 'Ohh, Pacquiao can't take his blood in the day of the fight, it will weaken him'

I didn't catch it yet. I believe Pac is clean and there is no problem taking his blood at 13 March Morning, it's just a small amount of blood, no way it could weaken somebody. I've already done it and i assure you, no 'pro' will ever be weakened by this exam.
      Pac fans have been silenced by this article my friend

Comment

Read everything, great article and he said what I said, Mayweather vs. Pacquiao is NOT happening in March.

Comment

Originally posted by karrapato View Post

Because Pac is the smaller guy. The bigger guy will have the upper hand if both of them are weaken. Pac is the volume puncher. Mayweather will just run and pot shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic View Post
            Because Pac is the smaller guy. The bigger guy will have the upper hand if both of them are weaken. Pac is the volume puncher. Mayweather will just run and pot shot.
            They will weight the same on the night you fool,
            Blood tests will take the same out of both fighters

Comment

Working...
            X