No announcement yet.

Why did Manny spend 250k on a car?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
    LOL, who mentioned Floyd? You BAKLAS are being pimped and you don't even knoiw it, LMFAO!
    The double standards are never ending with you BAKLAS..
    Floyd spends 250k on ANYTHING and he's a flashy bastard.
    Manny does the same thing and it's "It's his money he can do what he wants... LOL!
    I'm just asking why wasn't he thinking about his people when he spent it, I'm sure he saw some hungry kids on his way to pick it up....
    Manny is GOD (Get-On-Drugs)

ohhhhh...so this is a 'poor floyd/double standards' venting session

poorly disguised, butthurt crying...talk about a real BAKLA...ask someone to give you a hug and a d1ck in your ass

Comment

*****s...the decade ending in 2010 is bad but this is even worst LOL.

Comment

a nice car to drive while picking up chicks

Comment

I know what you mean TS, the 2012 Camry has 10 air bargs standard, 43 mpg's and apps(like a phone), and 6 cup hoders, Ferrari has no cupholders.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            I know what you mean TS, the 2012 Camry has 10 air bargs standard, 43 mpg's and apps(like a phone), and 6 cup hoders, Ferrari has no cupholders.
            thats what the girls for

Comment

Seems like that money could have gone to his people, along with Jinkees bag collection.
              Mannys favorite word in interviews is "GIVE", but the only thing he seems to "GIVE" a shyt about is himself.
              How many families could 250k feed and house in the Fills?

You do realise this is a boxing forum, maybe you would care to talk some boxing.

But your probably more interested in reading magazines like Hello and OK, maybe you should check out if they have a forum then you can post stuff like this all day.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                floyd f@gs talkin about other men's money again

i wish i could put all of you on an island and nuke it
                It's like they all just woke up and decided to post their rediculous opinions.

Comment

He works hard 4 HIS money so can do what he wants with it. Didn't Mark Zuckerberg give a hundred million dollars 2 improve schools in the states but still lives in a mansion worth 7,000,000 dollars. This shows they can help people but still spend their money on what they like

Comment

LOL, who mentioned Floyd? You BAKLAS are being pimped and you don't even knoiw it, LMFAO!
                    The double standards are never ending with you BAKLAS..
                    Floyd spends 250k on ANYTHING and he's a flashy bastard.
                    Manny does the same thing and it's "It's his money he can do what he wants... LOL!
                    I'm just asking why wasn't he thinking about his people when he spent it, I'm sure he saw some hungry kids on his way to pick it up....
                    Manny is GOD (Get-On-Drugs)
                    LOL at we're being pimped and we don't even know. More like you guys are the one being pimped...and guys know it but you guys are just to dumb. Pacquiao always say he wants to give us a good fight and do his best. Floyd say Fu(k his fans because they don't pay his bills.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      thats what the girls for
                      HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                      X