No announcement yet.

Floyd Going To Jail Is Sad In A Way!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Going To Jail Is Sad In A Way!

Even though he can be a douche, and doesnt have the most exciting style, it sucks to see him completely gone from the sport, and his life destroyed.

He's going to be convicted for sure. Rumors have it that the reported restraining order is because Floyd has been talking to her, and trying to buy his way out, but she is not having any of that this time.

floyd aint going to jail man

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
      floyd aint going to jail man
      Lol why are you so sure. Is it denial that it could and probably will happen?

Comment

lmfao at man bear pig..im ceral..why doesnt anyone belive me

Comment

Dude's not going to jail, and if he does it won't be for very long. Celebs don't abide by the same rules

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
            lmfao at man bear pig..im ceral..why doesnt anyone belive me
            So you honestly believe he is just going to buy his way out?

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
              Dude's not going to jail, and if he does it won't be for very long. Celebs don't abide by the same rules
              Are you kidding me? There's a huge new trend going on the last few years of Athletes being made an example of.. Vick, Burress. They got the harsh side of the penalties compared to a normal citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by Man Bear Pig View Post
                Are you kidding me? There's a huge new trend going on the last few years of Athletes being made an example of.. Vick, Burress. They got the harsh side of the penalties compared to a normal citizen.
                and if he does it won't be for very long
                Vick and Burress got slap on the wrists

Literally nothing happened to Chris Brown and they actually had the photographs

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  Vick and Burress got slap on the wrists

Literally nothing happened to Chris Brown and they actually had the photographs
                  You obviously don't know much about thee Vick and Buress cases.

Comment

Originally posted by Man Bear Pig View Post
                    You obviously don't know much about thee Vick and Buress cases.
                    A year in prison isn't a long time at all, in comparison to what he's allegedly done. But that probably does kill the Pacquiao fight

Comment

Working...
                    X