Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NO HYPE for Pacquiao-Margarito from AVERAGE FANS. Complete PAY PER VIEW DISASTER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the point of this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
      they actually showed floyd in the first episode of the 24/7 series :P. i have to agree here its not as hyped up as his other fights but thats not gonna stop me from watching it. should be a great fight
      They need to talk about Floyd and show Floyd as much as possible in order to get more viewers to watch Pacquiao on 24/7. But the Mexican fans and Filipino fans in America will purchase the PPV without fail.

Comment

Margarito is not Clottey.

I'm pretty sure he'll dance with Pac and make this an exciting fight. I will be disappointed if it makes less than 1.2 million.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          They need to talk about Floyd and show Floyd as much as possible in order to get more viewers to watch Pacquiao on 24/7. But the Mexican fans and Filipino fans in America will purchase the PPV without fail.
          Arum knows how stupid they are.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
            Nah it's really just your one sided wishful thinking.
            Ahh, pistol! The village idiot. Did you figure out what the big building blocks are for yet?

Comment

If Margo happens to beat Manny, the immediate rematch will do more numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                Clottey is an unknown and managed 700k without a 24/7

It will do over 700k which is far from a PPV disaster
                yeah, but they still used Floyd in the marketing of that fight. hell, they trying to use Floyd in the marketing of this fight. When have they ever showed Pacquiao or anyone else besides floyd opponent on a Floyd 24/7?

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                  If Margo happens to beat Manny, the immediate rematch will do more numbers.
                  I think Marg-Cotto next win/lose would be more likely.

Just my opinion.

Comment

I'll be watching it... on a stream.

Comment

Originally posted by Merqui Sosa View Post
                      What are the predictions on buys for this fight??? There really is no buzz surrounding this event although I as a diehard boxing fan am pumped for it. 24/7 sucks (needs Floyd), and most people still don't know who Margarito is (like Floyd was saying back in 2006).

This fight is going to be a relative BUST proving yet again that Floyd is a draw by himself, and Pacquiao isn't (needs a popular dance partner).
                      No it doesn't.

And, to think Pac after doing 700k against Clottey is not a draw by himself is just ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                      X