• Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by JL FightFan View Post
      maybe because Vitali has a bigger ****

That must be it.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Visitation View Post
        What a load of cr*p. Lewis doesn't have to "live through" anybody. And he did beat Vitali convincingly, a TKO in the 6th as I recall. Sure, it's unlucky to get cut like that. Sure, Vitali was ahead on points after 5. None of which, in boxing, means a damn.

What is this, the hate-on-Lewis season just opened?
        a guy who's behind on the scorecards and about to keel over and die getting a victory based on a cut is so convincing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosseboi View Post
          Read what I wrote please mate; I answered those questions in my opening post.

I read every single thing carefully and thats my response, Like you and i said he had to picked Haye because they're both british (Patriotic reasons), And he also appear in Vitali's last fight URGING him to win.

I dont see how Lewis has been disrespectful to Vitali to be honest..

Comment

Originally posted by The_Visitation View Post
            What a load of cr*p. Lewis doesn't have to "live through" anybody. And he did beat Vitali convincingly, a TKO in the 6th as I recall. Sure, it's unlucky to get cut like that. Sure, Vitali was ahead on points after 5. None of which, in boxing, means a damn.

What is this, the hate-on-Lewis season just opened?
            Vitali was winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards

punches landed

Vitali 156

Lewis 102

It was a controversial doctor stoppage. Lewis was dead tired and hurt and the end of the 6th, he collapsed onto his stool. Vitali would've knocked his ass out in the 7th round.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2K9 View Post
              Vitali was winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards

punches landed

Vitali 156

Lewis 102

It was a controversial doctor stoppage. Lewis was dead tired and hurt and the end of the 6th, he collapsed onto his stool. Vitali would've knocked his ass out in the 7th round.
              Vitali looked alot more tired in the last round than Lewis.

Comment

Vitali would've knocked his ass out in the 7th round. Hitler would raise from the dead and become president of the United States, and there is now a Pizza Hut on the moon.

Comment

I had thought he got over this, but in the Wlad-Rock fight you could hear the insecurity coming through again. He's got a real complex about the Klits.

Comment

He's also been pretty critical of Wlad too. Funny thing is neither Klitschko has ever been disrespectful about him as far as I know

Regardless of how you feel about his dry tv commentary, hes getting paid by HBO to be critical of boxers along with Larry Merchant and Max Kellerman. Should he be barred from doing his job when it comes to the Klitschko brothers? I dont see how Max is allowed to basically call Calzaghe a coward to his face, but if Lennox says anything about the fantastic state of the heavyweight division its a national crisis.

Vitali is the one who is bitter. Hes been whining about the same rematch for 5 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
                      I read every single thing carefully and thats my response, Like you and i said he had to picked Haye because they're both british (Patriotic reasons), And he also appear in Vitali's last fight URGING him to win.

I dont see how Lewis has been disrespectful to Vitali to be honest..

Lewis did pick Samel Peter to win over Vitaliy.... (before he got paid to say otherwise).

Comment

Working...
                      X