Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez ducking Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah he should give pacquiao another shot since pacquiao was nice enough to give marquez a chance to fight him for marquez' WBC belt at 130. i'm all about seeing pacquiao get brutally knocked out

Comment

Marquez, Mexicans, media and other fans think Marquez won the 3rd fight too so JMM doesn't feel the need for a 5th fight.

Comment

Me personally though, i would only perfer Rios vs Marquez over Pt5.

Comment

Duck!?!? Really? Boxing not wwe. No need for a 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
            As we know Marquez just koed the f*** out of PAC but now he's saying he might fight Bradley for the wbo belt. Although bob stated he could fight the winner of Rios-Alvarado, Bradley or Marquez again it seems as if Marquez doesn't want to give pacquaio a chance of redemption. When Marquez asked for a rematch he got one so why doesn't he give PAC a chance? It's only fair. PAC deserves a chance to redeem himself.
            imo jmm is doing to pac what pac did to him after the 1st fight. pac made jmm wait 4 years to get back in the ring with him. jmm has been getting paid crumbs and he wants the top pay so he is moving on to greener pastures. you cannot blame him.

Comment

A fan of Broner/Mayweather and Lebron? Stop being a casual fan. This isn't the WWE.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
                marquez should go beat bradley for his belt and fight floyd again to see if the weight was really the reason why he lost against him.
                if you watch the fight and know what you are looking you would have to conclude the wt was not an issue. floyd did not lean on jmm, did not go for the ko, he just completely out boxed jmm. and the same would happen again. pac and roach thought the wt was an issue thats why they had jmm move up to 147 when they could have fought at 140. but they took for granted jmm would be easy pre and pac would ko jmm and look good. oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
                  I don't think thats what you would consider ducking considering Marquez just rocked Pacquiao to sleep. I think Marquez feels he settled the score and proved what he needed to a fifth fight is redundant time to move on to another fighter to solidify his legacy
                  Exactly...nothing else to add here and I'm a bigger PAC fan then Marquez. Marquez just feels like enough is enough. He is just playing Arum though, he's not that dumb to leave that money behind, he's no Mayweather.

Comment

Yeah bro!!! Totally!!!!

Vasquez and Marquez ducked each other too! Lamotta and Robinson ducked each other!!!

Doooooooodddd, they only fought 4 times and Marquez KHTFO last time. That's a total duck dawg by Marquez bro.

PwN LAmo!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X