No announcement yet.

I've lost weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    Here's the obligatory weekly update, i havent been able to do any training for the last five or so days due to being laid up with tonsilitis,and it notices.

Can I get a bodyfat estimate?
    Idk how accurate this is but it's a good comparison

Comment

• got my ass some antibiotics which have almost ko'd the damn infection i had.

looking to get back to training tomorrow, it's pissed me off as i had just got into a grove, at least i didn't put any weight on while i was sick

Comment

• I am about 3% body fat according to that chart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury View Post
          I am about 3% body fat according to that chart.
          have you been keeping up the diet and that mate?

any progress

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            have you been keeping up the diet and that mate?

any progress
            Diet I have. Working out has stopped. I don't know why it happens but after a while I get really anxious about leaving my home again.

Comment

Diet I have. Working out has stopped. I don't know why it happens but after a while I get really anxious about leaving my home again.
              my wife is going through the exact same thing. panic attacks before leaving - almost every time.

they're experimenting with a bunch of meds on her to see if they can get her fixed up.

but try and get yourself a treadmill for those bad days. seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                my wife is going through the exact same thing. panic attacks before leaving - almost every time.

they're experimenting with a bunch of meds on her to see if they can get her fixed up.

but try and get yourself a treadmill for those bad days. seriously.
                I'm on the second floor.

I just can't understand why the agoraphobia keeps creeping back. I did fall over one of the last times I went out for a walk. That could be why.

Comment

I'm on the second floor.

I just can't understand why the agoraphobia keeps creeping back. I did fall over one of the last times I went out for a walk. That could be why.
                  pm me if you like but if i may ask, what meds are you using for it?

she's been on celexa, pristiq, trazodone and now seroquel. i feel so bad for her...she used to be a social butterfly but all of sudden. phuck.

how long have you had it?

i once knew a woman who was gang raped. she never, to my knowledge, went outside on her own again. we were just kids at the time. 22 years later and she's still messed up, living with her mum out of fear.

Comment

• I used to get anxiety attacks at work, ****ing awful it was, no idea why I just started getting them and then they went away on their own too.

Comment

• Good luck Earl

Comment

Working...
                      X