No announcement yet.

My fight from Saturday, advice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My fight from Saturday, advice?

Okay, I fought on Saturday. I lost again. But I think i made major progress here's the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7QP2...eature=g-all-u

Any criticism is appreciated. Idk how to put in in the thread so here's the link. I'm in the blue corner. Thanks. I know I'm slow btw haha.

What's your record?

Comment

get off your heels

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
        What's your record?
        Ehh, i'm embarrassed to say.

Comment

Throw more punches, you were just too passive out there.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
            Throw more punches, you were just too passive out there.
            I agree with the gentleman above. you need to let your hands go! use your jab to set up the big shots, throw more combinations, and lastly you need to counter punch more often.

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
              I agree with the gentleman above. you need to let your hands go! use your jab to set up the big shots, throw more combinations, and lastly you need to counter punch more often.
              I noticed that too. But everytime i would throw my jab he would throw a stupid overhand shot and catch me.

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
                I noticed that too. But everytime i would throw my jab he would throw a stupid overhand shot and catch me.
                That's when you need to step it up and start fighting your fight. not his!! Counter a overhand right with a left hook next time. you'll see it gets results.

Keep your head up man, and go hard at the gym! Remember practice makes perfect!

Comment

still the amatuers man, just keep learning.

throw more then one punch at a time. and learn to throw with punches, everytime dude would throw more then one punch at a time you will shell up and wait till he stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
                    if thats the case then you should've set him up with a hard jab feint hoping he throws the overhand then slip to your left and throw a left to the liver. That or double and triple the jab up so he can't time you so easily. Work on setting traps like that in the gym and it'll cross over to your fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X