No announcement yet.

Obama COMPROMISES on birth control issue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama COMPROMISES on birth control issue

Jeffries, I just thought you would like to see that Obama did the right thing and is not forcing religious institutions to provide funding for contraceptives.

Washington (CNN) -- President Barack Obama announced a compromise Friday in the dispute over whether to require full contraception insurance coverage for female employees at religiously affiliated institutions.
    Under the new plan, religiously affiliated universities and hospitals will not be forced to offer contraception coverage to their employees. Insurers will be required, however, to offer complete coverage free of charge to any women who work at such institutions.
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/10/politi...html?hpt=hp_t1

Good stuff.

Comment

a compromise? i call it his saving grace... he'll never get re elected with this policy.

it wasnt a compromise, it was an electoral move

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
        a compromise? i call it his saving grace... he'll never get re elected with this policy.

Oh man, if this man was to **** a golden egg, you would say it wasn't shiny enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          Oh man, if this man was to **** a golden egg, you would say it wasn't shiny enough.
          Most are like that Cuauht bruh. Thats why I dont even discuss the **** bruh.

Comment

If this is all the Repubs got..

Then God bless ya.

Women voters.

Ya'll lost.

AGAIN.

Comment

Once again Obama showing he's weak and bends under pressure or criticism. Who gives a damn what some loony church thinks? I guess no one's heard of separation of church and state

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post

haha, like america would vote for romney or Santorum because of THIS issue!

Obama has the election on lock.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  Once again Obama showing he's weak and bends under pressure or criticism. Who gives a damn what some loony church thinks? I guess no one's heard of separation of church and state
                  I think that's kind of the point isn't it? LOL

The government shouldn't force any religious organization to do something that goes against their theological beliefs.

That would be like the govt forcing vegetarians to eat meat once a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    not true, cuauth i like you but youve tried that line on me before...

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    haha, like america would vote for romney or Santorum because of THIS issue!

Obama has the election on lock.
                    its not america, stop sounding naive. you know as well as i do he would lose the catholic church and then some without this decision. does it mean he'd auto lose? no but it makes his odds a lot worse than he wants them and this decision shows that.

Comment

Working...
                    X