Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people think jail will affect floyd's abilities???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people think jail will affect floyd's abilities???

Im as big of a floyd hater there is but cmon now. Floyd is gonna get the celebrity treatment in jail. He'll get round the clock protection from the ***** mafia, he'll get special food that noone else in jail would get, as much yard time as he wants, and possibly even a treadmill to use freely.

Why anyone would think floyd would lose anything while in jail is beyond me.

Its not the amount of time I think that is going to affect him. Its the prospect of going and not knowing before hand that worries me. I think he should avoid fighting May 5th, pay whatever penalties he's got to pay and just move on. People that have served time wouldn't blink at serving 90 days, however Floyd's never been in lock up. He's facing an unknown situation beyond his control. **** like that has a way of staying on your mind and affecting your mental focus.

Comment

I've already discussed this, so I'm just going to paste my previous posts on this subject....

Nobody is beating Floyd based solely off of the fact that he's going to serve 90 days in County, some of you guys are really ****in' ******ed. 90 days is nothing, country lockup is nothing - You cats are acting like he's getting ready to do 3-5 in San Quentin.
      90 days is not a long time, at all. Sure, it's going to suck for Floyd not being able to hang out with Fiddy, glide around his house on his segway, and possibly shoot up a skate park, but the fact remains : It's not a long time. And it's in county lockup, where he will be housed alone, and likely given more privledges than other wards of the unit.

As for your questioning of his "mental toughness", and ability to handle the pressure?

Newsflash : He's been dedicated to this sport since before he could even walk. Take all the hours of training over all of the years of his life, add that up, and I think you get a pretty good indicator of how strong his mental durability is.

As for the rest of that **** you posted about some guy getting in his face, something about contraband, and the rest : Clearly you have no understanding of COUNTY lockup. It's not a maximum security prison : That kind of **** doesn't go on in county lockup, that's maximum security **** you're talking about.
      But to answer your question : Because people are ****ing stupid, that's why.

Comment

90 days to someone that has never served time is going to be at the fore front of their mind. Yeah its easy to say, "oh 90 days in county is light." However being forced to do something against your will is stressfull. I'm sure once he gets there it won't be nearly as bad as his imagination will make it. But I still think he should have just gotten his 90 days over with and paid what penalties he has to pay for cancelling the venue.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
          90 days to someone that has never served time is going to be at the fore front of their mind. Yeah its easy to say, "oh 90 days in county is light." However being forced to do something against your will is stressfull. I'm sure once he gets there it won't be nearly as bad as his imagination will make it. But I still think he should have just gotten his 90 days over with and paid what penalties he has to pay for cancelling the venue.
          Not against his will. He pleaded no contest and surrendered himself willingly. We're not talking tyson here man.

Comment

county lockup is basically getting an after school detention in a rough school in the city lol. how the hell is being locked up for 3 months in a COUNTY prison, going to have any negative effect on a fighter of floyds caliber?? when i say its a walk in the park, im probly severely underestimating floyds "time" he will be doing...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
              county lockup is basically getting an after school detention in a rough school in the city lol. how the hell is being locked up for 3 months in a COUNTY prison, going to have any negative effect on a fighter of floyds caliber?? when i say its a walk in the park, im probly severely underestimating floyds "time" he will be doing...
              From what I gather *****s are worried that because floyd is a gym rat it might slow him down not getting cardio and doing too many pushups or something. As if floyd's lawyers arent gonna make arrangements for him to have everything he needs.

Comment

do people realize he's 34 and he relies very heavily on his reflexes ?

the Jail time certainly wont help

Comment

am i the only one that can see him starting **** in slammer and making things worst?

e.g starting **** with one of the gaurds

Comment

SMH @ Everybody in this thread not named shadeyfizzle or speedkillz.

90 days isn't enough time to lose your reflexes, Maniac. And it's not like he can't continue to workout in lockup. Even in his cell, if he wishes.

Comment

Working...
                    X