Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girlfriend is a virgin????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Girlfriend is a virgin????

Ok so my new girlfriend is a virgin, she told me and im all good with it, a bit weird but whatever, she just asked that I be patient with her, thats cool.

The thing is i dont want her to think I DONT want to have sex with her, but i also dont want to pressure her, how long should i leave it before i attempt to initiate her into the ways of the world?

I'd just tell her straight up that you are 100% ready for it as soon as she is. Maybe tell her you won't try and pressure her or trick her into it but as soon as she is ready she should say so.

Unless of course you are cool with tricking/pressuring her, then you got a whole different strategy to adopt.

Comment

a girlfriend told me she was a virgin once........

she wasn't

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Bob View Post
        Ok so my new girlfriend is a virgin, she told me and im all good with it, a bit weird but whatever, she just asked that I be patient with her, thats cool.

The thing is i dont want her to think I DONT want to have sex with her, but i also dont want to pressure her, how long should i leave it before i attempt to initiate her into the ways of the world?
        take about 3-4 months before you start to push the idea of penetration maybe 2-3 before you get her to suck it, always start by licking that untapped poon.

Comment

^^^^^^^

3-4 months!!!!

oh well i guess ill survive

Comment

Make her bleed, son!

Comment

I couldn't find the damn clip where Brian should have slept with the girl because Cleveland got to her.

Anyway, tell her that when she is ready then you are ready to go to the next step. You don't want her thinking you just want to be friends.

Comment

She's obviously lying. If she was really a virgin, why would she already be leading you on like she will give it up just to be patient? Think about it. Chick is lying so you don't press her too much.

Comment

2 more weeks tops!

Comment

damn you're lucky!

dont let this one go son, sounds like a keeper

Comment

Working...
                    X