No announcement yet.

WADA makes the rules....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WADA makes the rules....

So lets see what they say not Floyd and not Arum....

http://www.wada-ama.org/en/About-WADA/

The World Anti-Doping Agency's (WADA) mission is to lead a collaborative worldwide campaign for doping-free sport.

WADA was established in 1999 as an international independent agency composed and funded equally by the sport movement and governments of the world. Its key activities include scientific research, education, development of anti-doping capacities, and monitoring of the World Anti Doping Code (Code) – the document harmonizing anti-doping policies in all sports and all countries. WADA is a Swiss private law Foundation. Its seat is in Lausanne, Switzerland, and its headquarters are in Montreal, Canada.

WADA works towards a vision of a ....
    http://www.wada-ama.org/en/Anti-Doping-Community/NADOs/

National Anti-Doping Organizations (NADOs) are responsible for testing national athletes in- and out-of-competition, as well as athletes from other countries competing within that nation’s borders; adjudicating anti-doping rules violations; and anti-doping education.

List of NADOs
    http://www.wada-ama.org/en/Anti-Dopi...ty/NADOs/List-
    of-NADOs/

United States = USADA duh!!!

http://www.wada-ama.org/en/Anti-Dopi...iance-process/

To be compliant with the World Anti-Doping Code, National Anti-Doping Organizations (NADOs) must undertake three steps:

Code acceptance:

The NADO agrees to the tenets of the Code;

Implementation:

The NADO amends its rules and policies to include the Code’s mandatory articles and principles;

Enforcement:

The NADO has amended its rules and policies and is enforcing them in accordance with the Code.

Now after all that Explain how USADA can be biased?
    Last edited by Boxingtech718v2; 07-10-2011, 04:56 PM.

No matter how much truth directly from WADA or facts that you post about USADA, Arum planted the seed of doubt and it has been watered and its sprouting. There's no turning back now. And I should be sleep, but my son has been sick and literally cried for two hours straight. And I still have to finish this 8 paged paper and here I am on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
      No matter how much truth directly from WADA or facts that you post about USADA, Arum planted the seed of doubt and it has been watered and its sprouting. There's no turning back now. And I should be sleep, but my son has been sick and literally cried for two hours straight. And I still have to finish this 8 paged paper and here I am on this site.
      I'm just putting the truth out there. They can believe that liar Arum all they want. USADA should sue Arum for slander. Now that would be ironic.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
        I'm just putting the truth out there. They can believe that liar Arum all they want. USADA should sue Arum for slander. Now that would be ironic.
        Indeed......

Comment

LOL so how can you have OSDT in the US territories without the USADA?

Comment

Since *****s (well, some of them) have been doing some reading during the last couple of days can we finally put the myth to rest that there was OS(D)T for May/Mosley, and that there will be no OS(D)T for May/Ortiz?

It was random blood- and urine tests, but not OS(D)T.

Comment

WADA or USADA who is it gonna be no more excuses from both camp

Comment

With that said though, Arum is BSing of course. No need to discredit USADA. This is just a matter of pride and principles IMO, they won't let Floyd dictate everything.

Not saying they have, but it wouldn't surprise me if USADA have covered up a couple of positive tests. Like the Armstrong-case and so forth. But you'll always have that problem, everyone can be bought. Until boxing can handle a solid testing regimen of their own USADA is the best way to go.

Only problem is how to implement it. 2 months every 6-18 months is no way near sufficient.

Comment

bump..........

Comment

In this thread I have single handedly destroyed all arguments against USADA.

Comment

Working...
                    X