Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will team pacq no longer use the "commission rules" talking point?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will team pacq no longer use the "commission rules" talking point?

It appears immediately after the shocking revelation from bob arum in addition to pacq's change of heart on testing cut-off dates that the commission no longer matters. Arum & pacq are clearly taking the public for a ride.

Either they desperately need a cut-off window to use peds or are simply playing games and parlaying the controversy into an all top rank tournament.

700k x 3(clottey, margarita, cotto/foreman) aint bad. wake up ppl. hahahaha!

pacq is either a doper or con artist(pbf tambien) only in america.

Look at the 1st page, not one mention of "let the commission do their job", lol!

Comment

"we follow the commission rules"

No commission petition by team pacq?

Crickets.........

Comment

The commission doesn't conduct random OST drug testing, right?

Comment

SIMPLE. manny wants to fight. does floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
            So NOW he wants to fight? But, in the past he did not? Why?

Comment

Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
              Look at the 1st page, not one mention of "let the commission do their job", lol!
              I was also wondering why the Pacquiao Camp and Pacquiao supporters abandoned "Commission Rules Only" after pushing it for six months.

It undermines the credibility of your position when you flip-flop.

Comment

Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
                So NOW he wants to fight? But, in the past he did not? Why?
                He didn't want the fight before? Manny wasn't the one who put out unfounded steroid allegations to the media. Manny wasn't the one who required mayweather be tested for using PED's knowing full well it had weakened him the the past. He's fought anyone put in front of him, and wants his last fight to be mayweather. Does floyd want the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
                  So, he did NOT want to fight before when he turned down 14 days?

I thought "Commission rules only" was a matter of principle. What happened to that principle?

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
                    I was also wondering why the Pacquiao Camp and Pacquiao supporters abandoned "Commission Rules Only" after pushing it for six months.

It undermines the credibility of your position when you flip-flop.
                    It's called a compromise.

Comment

Working...
                    X