No announcement yet.

How Good was Edwin Valero?**Prelude to Demarco vs Broner **

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
    So your learning more towards Demarco because of the experience? I personally think Demarco has a bigger chance than allot of people are giving him. He's fought guys who are excellent as certain aspects of boxing But Valero having spades, thus Demarco getting beat. I agree with you when it comes to Edwin to a T. Dude was scary scary good. I mean consider this fight Demarco sliced his head open and Valero still beat his ass. and made him quit... that was unreal most fighters if not all of them would have quit. He took it in stride... that's insane focus.
    It was never in question with valero. he went straight into beating ass mode after the cut like it never happened.

for example, cano fought with a badass cut but it messed with his head for the rest of the round.

i think demarco stands up too tall for broner, broner will get to that chin but it wall be a close, hard fight imo

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
      What attributes do you think Broner has?
      speed, power, i think he's a smart fighter on top of his physical gifts.

needs to stop headhunting so much

Comment

Valero is a mythical beast these days. Its sad that we never got a chance to see how far he could go.

He was much more skilled than people give him credit for, and he his power was unreal.

He was brought in as sparring for basically everyone that was preparing for Pacqiauo. Every single one of them was bloodied, battered, and beaten into submission by Valero.

For example. Here is a video of him dismantling and beating the brakes of Eric Morales during his Preparation for his first fight with Pacquiao... where he soundly defeated Manny.

He did the Same to Barrera, Oscar, everyone...

And every single one of them said that Valero hit MUCH harder than Pacqiauo.

Comment

Yea, valero is a gym legend for good reason.

Plenty of head movement from valero, just not useless head movement.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            Valero is a mythical beast these days. Its sad that we never got a chance to see how far he could go.

He was much more skilled than people give him credit for, and he his power was unreal.

He was brought in as sparring for basically everyone that was preparing for Pacqiauo. Every single one of them was bloodied, battered, and beaten into submission by Valero.

For example. Here is a video of him dismantling and beating the brakes of Eric Morales during his Preparation for his first fight with Pacquiao... where he soundly defeated Manny.

He did the Same to Barrera, Oscar, everyone...

And every single one of them said that Valero hit MUCH harder than Pacqiauo.
            He didn't batter everyone in sparring. B level Jose Armando Santa Cruz was able to hang with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              He didn't batter everyone in sparring. B level Jose Armando Santa Cruz was able to hang with him.
              Hahaha, you must have a very lax definition of "Hang with him".

Comment

Working...
              X