Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Mickey Bey Jr. be suspended for PEDs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know much about this dude, but considering the test results and the viscous damaging knockout. I think he needs to be banned imeditatively if found guilty! That knockout was nasty, and i wouldn't like to see anyone else be hit like that due to cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      What do you think he's on though? Does HGH effect your T/E levels?
      I have no idea. I can't wait to see where this goes.

Comment

WTF?
        5 times the limit?
        Please.....I'd love to hear the reason why

Comment

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
          lol, forget 60:1, look at this MMA ****.

JOHNNIE MORTON
          Caught: 6/13/07, following his 38-second knockout loss against Bernard Ackah at Dynamite!! USA.
          Tested positive for: Unspecified anabolic steroids. Morton’s pre-fight urine test came back as positive for a very elevated T/E (testosterone) ratio — 83.9, when the average for an athlete is 6.
          Punishment: $2,500 fine and an indefinite suspension from the California State Athletic Commission. Morton’s $100,000 purse was also withheld after he refused to take a post-fight drug test. He hasn’t competed since.
          Sadly boxing will get closer and closer to this as long as we continue to let these drug cheats go free with their excuses and "doctor's notes".

Comment

He needs to go to peterson doc, he'll give him a 3.88 ratio

Comment

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
              lol, forget 60:1, look at this MMA ****.

JOHNNIE MORTON
              Caught: 6/13/07, following his 38-second knockout loss against Bernard Ackah at Dynamite!! USA.
              Tested positive for: Unspecified anabolic steroids. Morton’s pre-fight urine test came back as positive for a very elevated T/E (testosterone) ratio — 83.9, when the average for an athlete is 6.
              Punishment: $2,500 fine and an indefinite suspension from the California State Athletic Commission. Morton’s $100,000 purse was also withheld after he refused to take a post-fight drug test. He hasn’t competed since.

If this is who I think it is then it's the former NFL player who played with the Detroit Lions.

I remember him getting Mollywhopped but don't recall this story lol

Comment

Not surprised, a lot of fighters are testing positive.

Comment

Where do you think Bey got the stuff? To me, Mayweather does PED's when he's not fighting and then claims he's clean by sobering during training.

Comment

ban him for a Year or longer.

Comment

Yeah, same guy. Here's the fight. Ouch. Neck brace and stretcher.

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                      If this is who I think it is then it's the former NFL player who played with the Detroit Lions.

I remember him getting Mollywhopped but don't recall this story lol

Comment

Working...
                      X