Collapse
No announcement yet.

De La Hoya Responds to Arum's Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem is Top Rank isn't offering a sufficient some for Mares services. Golden Boy is willing to give Donaire his biggest payday ever and Arum is scouffing. Does he really think Golden Boy isn't good for 3mil? Oscar wipes his ass with that before he eats breakfast. Make the ****ing fight Arum, do what's best for your fighter, not your 100 year old ego....

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
      Problem is Top Rank isn't offering a sufficient some for Mares services. Golden Boy is willing to give Donaire his biggest payday ever and Arum is scouffing. Does he really think Golden Boy isn't good for 3mil? Oscar wipes his ass with that before he eats breakfast. Make the ****ing fight Arum, do what's best for your fighter, not your 100 year old ego....
      Exactly how I feel.

Comment

Very smart by GB to do it in public. As long as they have the money I see no problem. It really puts Arum on the spot and I am sure it makes the old mans blood boil HAHAH lol.

I am interested to see what Arum and Nonito will do now. Nonito from responses on twitter doesn't seem interested in the fight.

Comment

Oscar is going to make Arum drop dead from a heart attack.

Comment

Please guys, post what ever tweet they have tweeted!~

Comment

Originally posted by Zyzz View Post
              You're an idiot...

Donaire looks like a straight *****.. Don't expect nothing out the man who didn't say**** when hhis promoter verbally pissed on his wife
              Lol ****ing hilarious!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                yeah he said anyone can say anything that not how buisness is done, if there serious to send over the legal papers and he will sign it and then he will sue their ass when they dont have the money to pay him LOL.
                Take that sig off because the USA will never become Mexico.

Comment

Arum will just say "we got the offer but decided to go in another direction, we went for the Vic the dick instead" and just make GBP waste their time

Comment

Originally posted by BimmerBenz95 View Post
                    Take that sig off because the USA will never become Mexico.

I'm fairly positive it's just a reference to the fact that he's Mexican American.

Comment

Donaire & his people bunch of *****.

Just read his twitter. Tryin to save face right now by Doing a bunch of talking.

Comment

Working...
                      X