No announcement yet.

Prime Hatton vs Bam Bam Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
    I like how people mention Richard Abril like he's a carbon copy of Prime Hatton..do I really need to remind Hardcores that styles make fights?!..

Hatton would opt to go toe-to-toe with Rios, and Rios can take an immense amount of punishment..all while dishing it, I don't see Hatton withstanding the head/body attack that Rios dishes..

p.s. I'm not even a big Rios fan..but the man is a beast..I give him his due.
    Hatton would be getting off first with his superior foot and hand speed and tying Rios up before he can get off.

Comment

I like how people mention Richard Abril like he's a carbon copy of Prime Hatton..do I really need to remind Hardcores that styles make fights?!..

Hatton would opt to go toe-to-toe with Rios, and Rios can take an immense amount of punishment..all while dishing it, I don't see Hatton withstanding the head/body attack that Rios dishes..

p.s. I'm not even a big Rios fan..but the man is a beast..I give him his due.
      No you're a Cotto fan and most Cotto fans hate Hatton.

Comment

Could be a fun fight.

Hatton wins all day long for me though.
        Last edited by Chrismart; 01-20-2013, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          No you're a Cotto fan and most Cotto fans hate Hatton.
          Why in the hell would you assume Cotto fans hate Hatton?!..

That's a ******ed assumption..

I don't hate Hatton..he was fun to watch..except when he over did his clinching..

Comment

I like the match up to favor Rios. You guys always compare records and common opponents, it doesn't work that when in the ring!! I don't like Hatton when the bell rings, I watched him workout in the gym, spar and do bag work and he looks very good. The bell rings and he does nothing to compare him to his style in the gym. I like the kids efforts and he comes to win but I don't see what I need to see when the big fights are in front of him.
            He reminds me of a tuff Club fighter who knows boxing techniques but at the drop of a "Hat" would rather brawl! He has no power and his chin isn't great so why brawl! He is NOT a disciplined fighter. I mean wasn't!! Ray.

Comment

Rios can't take it to the body. Hatton wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                I like the match up to favor Rios. You guys always compare records and common opponents, it doesn't work that when in the ring!! I don't like Hatton when the bell rings, I watched him workout in the gym, spar and do bag work and he looks very good. The bell rings and he does nothing to compare him to his style in the gym. I like the kids efforts and he comes to win but I don't see what I need to see when the big fights are in front of him.
                He reminds me of a tuff Club fighter who knows boxing techniques but at the drop of a "Hat" would rather brawl! He has no power and his chin isn't great so why brawl! He is NOT a disciplined fighter. I mean wasn't!! Ray.
                Hatton's chin was great and he had power in his prime. Watch his fights before Mayweather.

Comment

Why in the hell would you assume Cotto fans hate Hatton?!..

That's a ******ed assumption..

I don't hate Hatton..he was fun to watch..except when he over did his clinching..
                  Never quit like Cotto either

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post

We are talking about a prime Hatton and a prime Hatton had ferocious power and a great chin! He practically relied on having a great chin as his defense was poor.
                    He had legitimate K.O power in both hands and took many durable guys out with single shots to head and body.

Comment

He had power when he was 12yrs? I watch his punching technique he has no power! I don't need to look at a record scoring knockouts I can see technique or lack of it!!! You could fight others without whiskers and score KOs that doesn't mean you can punch!! Ray.

Comment

Working...
                      X