Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wait, so he went 12 rounds with a guy with 2 closed eyes.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait, so he went 12 rounds with a guy with 2 closed eyes.....

Now they're acting as if he did something special, stop it. How does a pro fighter let another pro fighter go 12 rounds with his eyes closed.

Berto had both his eyes shut and a weak chin to go along with it, and Guerrero couldn't stop him, what does say about Guerrero?

This is guy they're trying to throw at Mayweather, GTFOH.

Still superior to Berto. And I don't think many people want to see him fight Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      Now they're acting as if he did something special, stop it. How does a pro fighter let another pro fighter go 12 rounds with his eyes closed.

Berto had both his eyes shut and a weak chin to go along with it, and Guerrero couldn't stop him, what does say about Guerrero?

This is guy they're trying to throw at Mayweather, GTFOH.
      Im glad somebody else realizes that!

Comment

Says he doesn't punch particularly hard at welterweight...

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
          Says he doesn't punch particularly hard at welterweight...
          And that a featherweight was able to bully around a full blown large WW.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
            Still superior to Berto. And I don't think many people want to see him fight Floyd.
            Go read some of the comments in the "interest" thread, I swear these dudes fall for anything.

Comment

He beat him worse than Ortiz did, so I'd say he deserves a shot at May

Comment

Never knew Guerrero was a KO artist. Never knew a featherweight in his second fight as a WW was supposed to KO the much bigger guy. Hmmmmmmmmm

What's so special about Garcia? In 30 fights he hasn't done jack ****.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

It's not so much Berto's chin, it's that he can't take punches on top of the ear, around the temple area, he's extremely weak there, Quintana hit him there and dropped him. Ortiz kept hitting him with right hooks around that area, never giving Berto the chance to recover and get his legs back under him. Guerrero practically did the same, I think he studied the tapes. As for Guerrero not stopping him, he's an average puncher who's still adjusting to '47. at least he looked a lot better in his 2nd outing, something I was expecting.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    Go read some of the comments in the "interest" thread, I swear these dudes fall for anything.
                    I thought I was in the f#cking twilight zone in that thread.......

Comment

Working...
                    X