Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner... will he fight Mayweather or replace Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner... will he fight Mayweather or replace Mayweather?

Do you think GBP will have more patience with him and see him as a long term project or will they throw him in with Floyd in the next 2 years?

Long term project...even if it fails.

Comment

Literally, no way they fight each other. None.

Comment

They'll never fight

I don't think Broner (even at this age) has the mindset Floyd had early in his career. Fight similar, two totally different people.

Comment

Floyd destroys that poll jocking buffoon.

Comment

I can't see that fight having a chance to happen unless Floyd hangs around longer than previously stated.

Comment

Highly doubt they fight. He replaces him.
              Last edited by Merciless1; 07-25-2012, 02:20 PM.

Comment

floyd will probably be retired before that could ever happen. I dont see Floyd having to sticc around longer than he should because of financial trouble.

Comment

floyd wont stay around long enough for broner to go through 135 and 140, i dont see him jumping up in weight prematurely either even for a mayweather fight. the type of beating floyd would give him could ruin a fighter especially someone with his mentality. kid is too young and got too much potential for his handlers to allow that.

Comment

Mayweather won't be around long enough for that fight to happen and Broner can't replace Mayweather but he'd be the next closest thing to him
                    Last edited by MrClutch85; 07-25-2012, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X