No announcement yet.

**New York Knicks bandwagon thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gatagata View Post
    I got 10 mill on Boston in this game. Who wants it? Reply before the end of halftime.

Love your it ain't ovah attitude !!!

Save your points.

Its gonna get worse !!!

Comment

• Knicks wasted all of their bullets and they are only up 19. The Knicks will turn into the one dimensional isolation jump shooting team they are prone to being and fall from over 60% from the field to around 40%. The Celtics are surgical in how they cut into leads... At home or on the road, it doesn't matter. The only one that'll be able to save the Knicks from it is Carmelo (only if he continues shooting well). No bull*****...

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
        When I was at the Raptors game, a bunch of ppl were cursing JR. And I mean cursing.

I wonder if they still feel the same way.

You know how that goes Sig.

Make it they luv ya.

Miss it and your a ball hog who just chucks them up there !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
          Love your it ain't ovah attitude !!!

Save your points.

Its gonna get worse !!!
          I don't think I've ever seen a team more on fire from 3pt range. That buzzer beater by Smith was reedickyaluss.

Comment

• Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
            Knicks wasted all of their bullets and they are only up 19. The Knicks will turn into the one dimensional isolation jump shooting team they are prone to being and fall from over 60% from the field to around 40%. The Celtics are surgical in how they cut into leads... At home or on the road, it doesn't matter. The only one that'll be able to save the Knicks from it is Carmelo (only if he continues shooting well). No bull*****...
            I think they just can't rely on Melo.

The entire team just isn't good enough to piggy back on his shoulders.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Not this game, I'm referring to the big picture.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Why does that one commercial use "My Name is Mud" in it? How many NBA fans like Primus, or even know who Primus is?

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
                  I think they just can't rely on Melo.

The entire team just isn't good enough to piggy back on his shoulders.
                  I agree... Melo's tough to stop when he's playing as smart and aggressive as he has been, but he's prone to inefficiency. I don't think he's consistent enough to have a Nowitski-type playoff run even with Chandler, Stoudemire, Lin, and their bench. The Knicks are a dangerous team though.

Comment

• Originally posted by gatagata View Post
                    I don't think I've ever seen a team more on fire from 3pt range. That buzzer beater by Smith was reedickyaluss.

Yeah, I don't think we can continue to shoot at that high of a percentage.

I do think we can pick up the defensive intensity though.

Oh hold on maybe the refs wanna keep it close with their whistle blowing !!!

I guess the NBA is Fantastic !!!
                    Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 04-17-2012, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• If the Knicks blow this game...

Comment

Working...
                      X