• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ma51f View Post
    won every round so far..

garcia doesnt want any of this

khan KO's the fraud in a rematch
    Maybe one day Khan will be deserving of a fight with Bradley. Until then he can stay fighting bums on Showtime.

Comment

• I can't help but feel that Kahn looks fragile every time he gets hit. I don't subscribe to the Kahn has no chin theory, but he doesn't seem sturdy or balanced hithit.

Comment

• This fight should give Hunter and Khan some good material to go over at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          I saw Khan get nailed by two Danny Garcia style left hooks. It is a good thing that Molina can't punch.

It's true that this is just the first training camp under Hunter but that should have been the first thing he addressed. I don't know, maybe being too critical.
          Me too. And there were a couple of near misses, also. Khan looks like SRR tonight, but it's only Carlos Molina he's in there with. A harder puncher might send Amir for a little nap.

Comment

• Khan did great in the 8th round, stoppage might be coming soon.

Comment

• Molina cant see em coming, is coming straight forward, and is struggling to land anything. Trainer should throw in the towel.

Comment

• Anyone else see Khan's standing and putting his guard like Andre Ward?

Comment

• Jim Watt and John Rawling are driving me crazy.

Acting like he's destroying a prime Ray Robinson in there.

Comment

• Khan does well against guys who are small and slow and not very good...he should stick with fighting small slow guys only.

Comment

• Originally posted by mislee View Post
                      hold up!
                      ROFL
                      danny swift informed the LAPD about Zab and his "goons" and got him pulled over from entering the fight?
                      get fuking real man!!!!!!

anyway, Khan is doing his thing....he said he didn't care about being exciting anymore...he just wants to win...he used Floyd as a example when he mentioned that....I like how Khan is working...good stuff!!

Comment

Working...
                      X