No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza: Pacquiao Should Finish Marquez in Five Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ariza: Pacquiao Should Finish Marquez in Five Rounds

Mexican legend and three-time world champion Juan Manuel Marquez is ready for his clash with former WBA world champion Likar Ramos of Colombia in Cancun, Mexico on Saturday.

[Click Here To Read More]

I don't know about 5 rounds but it wont end good for JMM. I love him and am rooting for him but at this age and weight, Pac is too much for him now.

Comment

Seems as if Manny pulled a floyd by waiting for marquez to get a lot older, no way is this a prime Marwuez, yes he is still elite but a nowhere near what he once was, let's be honest, anyway this is my opinion and nothing can change that, period.

Comment

When I watch a fight I honestly don't care what the judges decision is. If a guy gets robbed by the judges it only effects statistics. In my mind if I believe a fighter has won and didn't get the decision he is still a winner in my eyes. So if Pac beats Marquez this time I will still have it as 2-1 to Marquez. Doesn't even matter if Marquez gets knocked out in the 1st round. Marquez is still the better boxer overall. It just means that 140 and above is not good for him.

Comment

Marquez definitely won the fights but that was back then.Now he's older and Pacquiao has been juicing for a long time

Comment

you are just stupid, an ass

Comment

Why the **** would anyone listen to ariza when it comes to boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                Marquez definitely won the fights but that was back then.Now he's older and Pacquiao has been juicing for a long time
                You must have proof cause only a Dumb@$$ would make a statement like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                  Agreed....

Comment

right cotto was inside 3, clottey was in 2, mosley was in 1 same shit, different fuckin day haha. can they write a different script to sell their shit circus fights? at least it wouldn't be as repetitive.

Comment

Working...
                    X