No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edgar Sosa Advises Juan Manuel Marquez To Fight On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toolegit View Post
    Might as well continue fighting. He's got somebody on his side who knows how to cheat the system.
    Hey, you crybaby b1tch.....

THE COMMISSION DID ITS JOB !!

Comment

Sosa said that because he is probably not really wealthy, Marquez already has his millions he's probably the richest mexican boxer ever with the xception of maybe chavez (cuz don king screwed him)
      Money cant buy happiness and if he's happy and satisfied with all he has done then he should retire

Comment

Don't see the interest in another Pacquiao fight really
        Be nice for him to fight other big names before he quits
        Broner,Bradley or even Kahn would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
          Hey, you crybaby b1tch.....

THE COMMISSION DID ITS JOB !!
          it sure did ..and so did memo , i mean jmm passed the test did'nt he?

Comment

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
            I agree, Marquez should put on a showcase.

Pac is a cracked egg, he is done, Marquez should finish him off in Mexico.

Bank one final mega-payday, and finish Pacquiao off for good.

But I'm a bit worried about Pac after hearing that hes got parkinsons, so hopefully Marquez knocks him cold 1 hit just like last time. Its better than a sustained 12 round beating.
            PAC can take Marquez punch ALL NIGHT LONG without the ROID.

Comment

Sosa must be a ******* wanting revenge. JMM should retire now that he's one of the biggest names in boxing and can triple the amount of money he's made his whole career.

Comment

Originally posted by sapo1 View Post
                if you werent a pac turd you would know that JMM now has a statistical advantage!!! 70% of boxing rematches that endeD in KO usually has the same result only sooner in the fight!!

so when fighters get knocked out and want a rematch they usually get knocked out again even sooner that the last!!

so the numbers are in marquez favor!! he already has that advantage!!! manny pac will enter the ring with fear and doubt and will be afraid of getting caught!! if manny decides to fight marquez he will get koed again!!! if manny plays it safe and just boxes he will lose a majority decision!! manny will just try to survive 12 rounds!!!

that being said!! you say pac was looking great in the fight? what happened in round 3? pac got send to the floor hard in round 3 by a right hand!!! also in round 5 at 1:30 manny got stunned by the same right hand!!! and then koed in the 6th by the same right hand!!

and you call it a lucky punch?? also check the video out of marquez KD his sparring parter WITH THE SAME EXACT RIGHT HAND!!!
                *******? Bro I have never been a Pac groupie, I just say real stuff, whether it favors one guy or the other!

I dont care about Pac getting knocked down, or any of that! Everytime Juan landed, he did damage, but he knocked Pac down once, because that was the only solid blow he landed! I dont care whatcha say, Pac wasnt that sharp when he fought Brad! Pac was a freaking BEAST, And Juan was getting dominated like it was easy! If Pac plays it safe in the rematch, he will still be too fast, and punch too hard for Juan! Juan will get stopped in the later rounds!

Juan worked on the same punch in sparring, but he was too slow to land it on Pac in the actual fight! Pac was dominating, and it was evident he was about to stop Juan, and Juan FINALLY landed one punch, and stopped him due to his power! I know boxing, you dont.
                Last edited by MurkaMan; 01-07-2013, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X