Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FULL CREDIT to Marquez. Pac Fans, WALK IT OFF. Can Pac RECOVER FROM THIS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FULL CREDIT to Marquez. Pac Fans, WALK IT OFF. Can Pac RECOVER FROM THIS?

Great Fight between two first ballot bona fide future hall of famers. It was an instant classic and easily the best fight of the historic rivalry.

No doubt this is the fight of the year and KO of the year currently the fight of the new decade. Full credit to Marquez. His patience paid off and he won this fight because of his counter punching skills, intelligence, and the fact that he's still a great fighter.

To my fellow pac fans, walk it off. We've had it good for awhile. We deserve a little humble pie, just like manny. Stop with the ROID BS. Marquez won that fair and square. Walk it off or should i say sleep it off just like every fanbase. Pac has had a great successful career.

As for Manny Pacquiao, can he recover from this? If Roberto Duran can recover from the Hearns ko i dont see why Pacquiao cant. If Miguel Cotto recovered from his two beatings and continue his career i dont see why Pac cant.

Or will he go the Roy Jones Jr. Ricky Hatton way and never be the same again?

Pac had the momentum of the fight and was on his way to possibly KO Marquez when he got careless and got caught. It wasnt as if he was taking a sustained beating in there. I think a serious discussion as to whether he should continue being a politician or go back to being a full time boxer is in store. I think a 5th fight is more than warranted and i give Pac a great shot at winning.

What do you say?

Last edited by MexicanMauler; 12-09-2012, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanMauler View Post

Mexicutioner has been EXECUTED.

Comment

This was a great fight, Marquez wouldnt be denied last night, got a broken nose and a concussion for his troubles but fought like an absolute warrior. I'm really pleased for Marquez, he has had a great career and has just scored one of the best knockouts you will ever see and one that will be remembered for many, many years to come. Great achievement by a great fighter!

Comment

if pac continues pursuing other things like being a tv celeb, politican, businessman etc. he should retire from boxing.

Comment

Big fan of Pac still, I used to not like him cuz when I was a kid I saw him beat the crap out of Barrera, but he won me over sometime after the Cotto fight! God bless him!

Comment

i give pac a great chance to win a 5th fight.

Comment

No, he will continue to decline. I have said it since the Cotto fight, he is on the slide. We saw the first signs of slipping in the Cotto fight, its only been downhill since then.

Comment

Pac was doing well before the KO. I had him up by a point after 5. He'll be back.

Comment

pac was able to rebound after his early ko losses..and he rebounded pretty damn well after losing to morales the first fight. but of course pac is much older than those days and his mind is on other things..i just hope he can rebound and retire with a couple good wins. pac deserves a better ending to his boxing career.

Comment

Working...
                    X