Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tottenham Hotspur FC Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Martin Jol and think he tries to play football the right way but blowing £16.5 million on Darren Bent is insane and when you take into consideration the fact that Defoe, Berbatov and Keane were already there and that the defense and central midfield areas were as fragile as a glass hammer you have to question whether he is the right man for Spurs.

Comment

O yeh since i was born and Until i die!!... Apparently Boateng looked quite good, one for the future they said!

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
        I like Martin Jol and think he tries to play football the right way but blowing £16.5 million on Darren Bent is insane and when you take into consideration the fact that Defoe, Berbatov and Keane were already there and that the defense and central midfield areas were as fragile as a glass hammer you have to question whether he is the right man for Spurs.
        I think the only reason they bought Bent is because Berbs is off either in January or end of season, so they got another striker in while they could. But it's disrupted everything. Competion is good, when you have too much like we do know none of them can relax, hence you don't get any good performances out of any of them

Comment

Nah Berbatov wont b off in Jan, we bought bent cose Mido was off and there was a possibility of Defoe going. Jol Likes having 4 good strikers to pick from

Comment

Jol's time is soon, once the spurs board want you gone, its like cancer, only a matter of time.

Comment

wow what a 45 minutes!

Can't even take my fight downloads off pause during this one

Comment

2-1 ROBBIE KEANE!!

Does any1 have a link to this? so i can watch it on WINAMP????

Comment

"Now that's why they paid 26 million pounds for Fernando Torres" (after 94th minute equalizer)

No more footie this weekend for me, as that won't be topped. Well played on both sides. Tottenham did not sit on the lead this time, they attacked and did well, just a freak of a cross right onto Torres's head at the final whistle

Comment

i'd av took 2-2 before the game but gutted now we've let another lead slip.

i hate if's and but's..........but if we held onto all our leads this season we'd be 11 pts better off and 3rd in the league !!!!

Comment

I reiterate my point . . . Spuds = Laughing stock.

Comment

Working...
                      X