Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rosado: I Would Stop Erislandy Lara in Six or Seven!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rosado: I Would Stop Erislandy Lara in Six or Seven!

Junior middleweight contender Gabe Rosado (21-7, 13KOs) was sitting ringside at the Home Depot Center in Carson, California - and watched Erislandy Lara (18-1-2, 12KOs) survive two knockdowns to stop Alfredo Angulo in the tenth round. After Lara landed an series of punches, Angulo turned his back to the Cuban boxer and started walking back to his corner. Angulo complained that his orbital bone was possibly broken, which prompted the referee to wave off the contest.

[Click Here To Read More]

I like Rosado but this is not likely

Comment

lmao, rosado is nothing but a club fighter, very basic. i literally have no idea why he's even mentioned . what has he done?

Comment

You got decent power bro but if Angulo didn't stop Lara then you ain't either.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
          lmao, rosado is nothing but a club fighter, very basic. i literally have no idea why he's even mentioned . what has he done?
          He stopped Showtime headliner Karass

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
            He beat J'Leon Love who was on PEDs, gotta count for something/

Comment

Btw shouldnt Rosado be worried about securing that fight with Cotto?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Oh yeah, and is his "loss" to J'leon love going to be reversed or what? The dude got beat and failed his test lol

Comment

Rosado is doing a great job by keeping his name out there. Trout,cotto, and now lara

Comment

I think Rosado is underestimating Lara's power. The very first round he lifted Angulo onto one foot with a left hand, hurt him several times throughout, and broke the man's skull. That doesn't happen when you're featherfisted.

Comment

Working...
                    X