Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honestly id rather watch Floyd vs Matthyse instead of Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no fighter under 154 right now (outside of the impossible to make Bradley fight), that will do better or is a better fight for Floyd than the Ghost.

Marquez already got it.
    Pacman lost 3 times in a row.
    Alexander is tied up.

No 140lb star has proven anything at 147 as of right now to even be in the runnings for a Floyd fight. TS & anyone who's agreeing with him are trippin.

Comment

Originally posted by Slappin' Maxie View Post
      and this is what we mean about the Matthysse hype
      I'm saying man. So now mike Dallas Jr. is the gatekeeper to Mayweather instead of Berto.

Let these mother****ers at 140 prove themselves. None of them deserve a Floyd fight. They need to fight each other.

Comment

I like Matthysee and all but the Ghost does have two fights at 147. While Matthysee has only fought at 140. If Matthysee moves up in weight and fights there and looks good in fighting at the weight class then yeah why not? Everybody who wants to make a big payday the time is now to step up to the 147 division to earn getting a big payday to fight Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          There is no fighter under 154 right now (outside of the impossible to make Bradley fight), that will do better or is a better fight for Floyd than the Ghost.

Marquez already got it.
          Pacman lost 3 times in a row.
          Alexander is tied up.

No 140lb star has proven anything at 147 as of right now to even be in the runnings for a Floyd fight. TS & anyone who's agreeing with him are trippin.
          Gotta disagree with you here Bush. Matthysse heart and determination has increased 10 fold since the robberies. Ajose is an avoided beast and his style should have been a problem for Matthysse but he rose above his old mentality and stopped him late. Timing Dallas double jab was brilliant and in the first round too. Matthysse beats Pac and May at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            Gotta disagree with you here Bush. Matthysse heart and determination has increased 10 fold since the robberies. Ajose is an avoided beast and his style should have been a problem for Matthysse but he rose above his old mentality and stopped him late. Timing Dallas double jab was brilliant and in the first round too. Matthysse beats Pac and May at 147.
            It is what it is. I wouldn't pick 5/6 Lucas Mattysse who's never fought at welterweight over the Ghost who has 2 wins, 1 dominant against quality welterweights. That's just me.

Comment

Guerrero is better then Lucas but Garcia is probably then next best fight for Floyd at 147

GBP should match these two together later this year and winner gets Floyd 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                It is what it is. I wouldn't pick 5/6 Lucas Mattysse who's never fought at welterweight over the Ghost who has 2 wins, 1 dominant against quality welterweights. That's just me.
                The Berto Fight was a coming out party for Robert no doubt. Didnt take his calling out Floyd seriously til then. I just believe in Lucas 100%

Comment

Lol and ppl seem to think the hype is made up. If u have a little but of punching power and u come from a country outside of the us, there's no way u aren't a good match for floyd and there's no way u arent the next best thing in boxing.
                  Last edited by Kagami Taiga; 02-23-2013, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Guerrero beats Matthysse. That's the funny part. And it's not even about who could beat who out of Floyd's opponents, Guerrero has more skill and actually has 2 wins at WW while Matthysse has none.

People will then say, "Well Floyd just beat a guy who was coming up in weight[Ricky Hatton], and anyway he lost to Zab Judah now that I think about it".

Sorry but if Floyd's win over Ricky Hatton at 147 was discredited by his critics, despite Hatton being a former WW champion already, then I don't see how Floyd gets credit for embarrassing, outclassing, and absolutely toying with a worst fighter in Lucas Matthysse. Where Hatton was in his career and who he was in his career in 2007 and the hype he had, was the hype Matthysse has now on steroids. EVERYbody wanted to see that fight, i've seen just a couple of people, a couple of whispers here and there in NSB mentioning Mayweather vs Matthysse. And these people say other highly delusional things about Matthysse.

Comment

I think Guererro will be an exciting fight to watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X