No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Senchenko Celebrate, Force Malignaggi To Travel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Senchenko Celebrate, Force Malignaggi To Travel

The way it’s being told from his camp, you’d think unbeaten welterweight titlist Vyachaslev Senchenko just scored the biggest victory of his career.

[Click Here To Read More]

paul last beat orlando lora and not michael lozada.
    he will have to swallow it and go to ukraine. he said he wanted to fight for a title sooo ...

Comment

Well we all know why Pualie hates fighting in someones backyard.... big props if he comes back with a belt... but he needs to fight the best possible fight against Senchenko. The good news from this fight is that we'll finally have something to measure Senchenko with

Comment

Respect to Paulie for going overseas and doing what plenty of fighters are afraid of doing, and for good reason. War Paulie!

Comment

boxrec should just put the l on paulies record now. save time.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Well we all know why Pualie hates fighting in someones backyard.... big props if he comes back with a belt... but he needs to fight the best possible fight against Senchenko. The good news from this fight is that we'll finally have something to measure Senchenko with
            i think we're looking at a points win for either guy, that's why they want it in ukraine. but some recent events staged there have been on a high level so why not....?
            what's up with gbp offering a measly 250k lol ;that belt is potentially worth millions.

Comment

People can make fun of Paulie all they want but Paulie will fight anyone, anywhere at anytime. He has never ducked anyone and he will fight in anyone's backyard. Sure he has no power but his boxing skills are second to none and he has a great chin and he is tough, no quitting in him. Unfortunately he will probably get robbed in the Ukraine, like he did in Texas against Diaz. I do think Paulie has resurrected his career a bit at 147 though.

WAR Paulie!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
                I do think Paulie has resurrected his career a bit at 147 though.
                !
                most definitely. he got a title fight practically out of nowhere.

Comment

paulie's gotta knock him out, he's got no choice!
                  malignaggi has said the champ calls the shots so i guess he has to travel for this one. hope he is able to come back with the belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                    paul last beat orlando lora and not michael lozada.
                    he will have to swallow it and go to ukraine. he said he wanted to fight for a title sooo ...
                    Thanks, I fixed it. I had Lozada on mind when mentioning Paulie's three fight win streak, but listed starting point instead of end point.

I agree with you. He wants to prove his worth. Purse bid suggests fight is worth a lot more in Ukraine than anywhere else. Unless GBP is saving him as mystery opponent for May 5, time to bite the bullet and make this fight. Get an American network to air it (since GBP has that juice, right) and let the world see whether or not foul play is being conducted.

Tired of all of this "no fighter wins overseas" nonsense. Foreign fighters get screwed in US far worse and far more often than the reverse is true these days.

Comment

Working...
                    X