Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benard Hopkins is the greatest fighter of this Generation not Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
    foreman and hopkins victory should put an end to issues about old and used up fighters; such issues being raised up against pac's roster of opponents like odlh, diaz, hatton, marg etc.....in a bid by others to belittle the accomplishments of pac....
    True, we are supposed to believe Floyd made hatton shot and ruins people, Cotto was finished, and diaz was not a good win. Diaz beat Morales so probably is by far superior to Pascal because who has Pascal beat?
    Last edited by hugh grant; 05-22-2011, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
      foreman and hopkins victory should put an end to issues about old and used up fighters; such issues being raised up against pac's roster of opponents like odlh, diaz, hatton, marg etc.....in a bid by others to belittle the accomplishments of pac....
      DUMB, DUMB, DUMB. Hopkins and Foreman are very special fighters, that don't give Pacquiao a pass for fighting shot fighters. Although I would say Hatton wasn't shot.

Comment

• *******s are hurtin' right now. their god got exposed by floyd and mosley and just got out legend'd by hopkins in the same month. cry us a river, *******s.

Comment

• i actually think pacquiao could take a decision against hopkins even with the weight disparity. If there ever was a light heavyweight made for pacquiao hopkins is it.

Comment

• Originally posted by azumi View Post
            i actually think pacquiao could take a decision against hopkins even with the weight disparity. If there ever was a light heavyweight made for pacquiao hopkins is it.
            OMG...So we got a Pacfan talking about Pacquiao fighting a 46 year old Benard Hopkins at HW, BUT, Pacfans go ape **** when we talk about him facing a MW named Martinez...

Lol, I guess Martinez is not 46 years old, so maybe thats way.

Comment

• you would have to be a complete moron to not know that hopkins is the GREATEST fighter of our generation OVER PACQUIAO.

Comment

• no...i do think martinez would beat pacquiao but martinez is not the subject of this thread.

Comment

• Anyone who claims to know anything about boxing would agree hes greater than Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    Anyone who claims to know anything about boxing would agree hes greater than Pacquiao.
                    like the boxing writers association of america & ring magazine?

because according to them:

Comment

• Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                      Pacquiao is not on B-hop's level...which title has Pac held for over 10 years? Which belt has Pac successfully defended 20 times? NONE!
                      B-hop fights REAL opposition, not shot to shit fighters coming off losses in a division they dont even belong in...

DAMN.. i bet you cant see the irony in your post..

It just show how really stupid you are...

Comment

Working...
                      X