No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Bisbal vs Daniels, Negron vs Mireles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Bisbal vs Daniels, Negron vs Mireles

SALINAS, PUERTO RICO - The weights are in for Friday's big event, as former Olympians Victor Bisbal and Carlos Negron will be showcased in co-headline bouts as part of the series “A Puño Limpio” to be held at the Angel “Cholo” Espada Coliseum in Salinas, Puerto Rico in a PR Best Boxing Promotions (PRBBP) presentation in association with Top Rank to be shown live on WAPA America from 9:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.(ET).

[Click Here To Read More]

That belly is full of empanadillas and alcapurrias

Comment

I guess Victor Bisbal is Puerto Rico's Chris Arreola. Damn shame, Bisbal should be around the 208-215 mark for every fight.

Good to see Carlos Negron going back down to CW. Even though he weighed in over the CW limit so I think technically this is a HW fight. I wanted to see him against Wilder when he was campaigning at HW. However, CW seems more suited for him.

Neither guy will do much in the sport. But, they can always be around and somewhat relevant if they're matched right.

Comment

damn this heavyweight division my dad is 55 and looks better smh...

Comment

Boxing, only sport in the world where someone like this considers himself a sportman

Comment

Originally posted by sako5 View Post
            Boxing, only sport in the world where someone like this considers himself a sportman

his hips are honestly wider than his shoulders

he's built like a woman

he could easily, and i mean easily lose 25 lbs.

he's so fat he'd have loose skin

and if he's "just built that way," then it speaks to the level of talent in the division
            his opponent was a world champion... in '89.

yikes
            HW boxing is in the sh#tter

Comment

Hahaha, sad, just sad. the worst part is he is trying to flex. Hahaha

Comment

Working...
              X