• Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] The African way of waking KO'd fighters

WTF? that guy was giving him a handjob? hahahahahahaha

Comment

Someone posted this a few days ago.

Not clicking play.

Comment

That would be a helluva incentive NOT to get KTFO! You get a video posted on the internet of someone giving you a handjob while you're sleeping and a man is throwing water over your face Shiiiiid, I'd be the master of my craft son.

Comment

LMAO

Comment

Holy fuk.....WTF was that? lmfao. i got question...was that Wilder who KOd him? lol
            I bet if Floyd sees this video, he will have that man in his corner incase he gets KOd! :AOR:

Comment

Fuk...he never woke up.....I hate to see what they did to him off camera wherever they took him!

Comment

The way they stabilized his neck was legendery

Comment

Orlando Cruz needed that guy in his corner in his fight with Salido! :AOR:

Comment

On RSDNation, a guy named Tyler (his real name is Owen Cook) talks about how when he gets Tired (he often stays up 36 hrs straight), making out with a Random Girl will wake him up. I guess it's a survival mechanism thing, one of the things he talks about, is the only thing your genes care about is reproducing.

This video is like 60 minutes long, but definently worth it if you've got the time:
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x27wabHGCac

Comment

Working...
                    X