Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Would You Do? Anyone ever check this out? DISCRIMINATION against Latinos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Would You Do? Anyone ever check this out? DISCRIMINATION against Latinos

It's pretty interesting because it basically stages conflicts or incidents but in real settings with real people to gauge their reactions and well actions.

So if stuff like this was going down like in these two vids would you do something? have you? Mexicanos Boricuas Cubanos would you help a fellow latino in need?

I'm pretty sure that our reactions will be a lot different. I will curse that mofo and if I'm in a bad mood, I'll jump over that counter and beat the **** out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
      I'm pretty sure that our reactions will be a lot different. I will curse that mofo and if I'm in a bad mood, I'll jump over that counter and beat the **** out of him.
      That's cool man respect! I would as well I cannot stand morons who start conflict over little things like that! I mean if the guy or girl has the dough what is the issue? I get that it may make things more difficult for the workers to an extent (especially if they don't speak Spanish) but refusing service? discriminating them? that is a big NO.

Comment

Working...
      X