No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arthur Abraham Named Boxer of The Year By BoxSport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arthur Abraham Named Boxer of The Year By BoxSport

BoxSport magazine has crowned WBO super middleweight champion Arthur Abraham as the best boxer of Germany in 2012, with his coach Ulli Wegner named the best coach of the year. As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, Abraham will once again face Robert Stieglitz. Earlier this year Abraham defeated Stieglitz to capture the WBO crown. The rematch has a tentative date of April 6. [Click Here To Read More]

Get the **** outta here!!!!! This better be a joke lmao

Comment

HBO announcers claim Donaire is fighter of the year, David Avila of The Sweet Science says Robert Guerrero is fighter of the year, and Lem Satterfield of ****** says Juan Manuel Marquez is his pick.

Now these bum ass n***az over at BoxSport say Abraham is FOTY...

EDIT:
      In Germany...
      Last edited by Blue Mercury; 12-22-2012, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Thread title should specify that it's the best fighter in Germany, not entirely sure he even deserves that.

Anyways, a bunch of people won't read the actual article and strictly comment on the title as usual.
        Last edited by _original_; 12-22-2012, 01:51 PM.

Comment

'Best boxer of Germany in 2012', I was going to say you've gotta be having a laugh.

Comment

''BoxSport magazine has crowned WBO super middleweight champion Arthur Abraham as the best boxer of Germany in 2012''

Does nobody read these articles?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              ''BoxSport magazine has crowned WBO super middleweight champion Arthur Abraham as the best boxer of Germany in 2012''

Does nobody read these articles?
              Most can barely read! :AYWOoD:

Comment

In Germany...

Comment

Wlad has been the best Boxer in Germany for last how many years.

I wonder how much AA promoter paid for this award

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    Wlad has been the best Boxer in Germany for last how many years.

I wonder how much AA promoter paid for this award
                    Wlad is not German though, I wonder if they take that into account.

Comment

Working...
                    X