No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: Froch Has Six Months To Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: Froch Has Six Months To Fight Me

Fresh off his exciting knockout win over Donovan George last Friday, top super middleweight contender Adonis “Superman” Stevenson 19-1 (16KOs) is more than ready to cash in his opportunity at a world title shot.

Currently being ranked at #1 by the IBF and the mandatory to Carl Froch’s title, Stevenson knows he has some time wait before he gets his crack at him. With Froch scheduled to defend his title against Yusaf Mack in one month and then a rematch with Lucian Bute in early 2013, ‘Superman’ is awaiting the green light for his shot.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pavlik needs money? I hope he isn't broke.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Pavlik needs money? I hope he isn't broke.
      Possibly just cashing out, but alcoholics are capable of spending money like water.

On topic, Froch is probably fighting Bute in February or March so I don't see where a Stevenson fight comes in, particularly if Kessler is the next target.

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me if the IBF stripped Froch. They're the one sanctioning org that seems to actually enforce mandatories.

I don't think Stevenson has fully earned a shot yet, but he's done more to deserve one than Mack, Pavlik or that guy AA is facing next. Hopefully he'll wait a few more months because him vs Froch is a good fight, and Froch having an easy defence and then a Bute rematch is something that was known about long before Stevenson-George happened.

Comment

Froch looked terrible against Ward and got lucky against a Bute who lost all capacities after some sort of panic attack.

Stevenson will snap that turtle over and over and he will go down in front of his countrymen.

Make it happen, I want to see it

Comment

Stevenson really thinks Froch will fight Mack, Bute and himself by February or March. Somebody tell him he's dreaming.

Adonis needs to wait in line if he wants Froch.

Comment

Not happening in all actuality he'll never fight Stevenson to many other names and not enough dates left in his career to concern himself about belt buckels and mandos against non-star fighters

Comment

who has Adonis ever beaten, except Haitian slave-prostitutes?

Comment

This fight will never happen. We know that!

I watched the Bute - Froch fight again last night and I'm sure Bute can get a win next time.

Everytime Froch jumps in the inside with his eyes closed just pounding large Bute needs to stay calm and snap him with two good lefts one to the head and one to the body and get out.

He has the speed, the precision and the power to get the job done.

With Bute getting the belt back in March Stevenson will have to face him.

Comment

Is this guy related to "adorable" Adrian adonis?

Anyways he's got no chance, froch is pretty booked in

Comment

Working...
                    X