No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Aydin vs Dan Early Results From Trabzon, Turkey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Aydin vs Dan Early Results From Trabzon, Turkey

Spor Salonu, Trabzon, Turkey - Heavyweight contender Ondrej Pala (30-2, 21 KOs) won a lopsided twelve round unanimous decision over ex-cruiserweight threat Darnell Wilson (24-13-3, 20 KOs). The scores were 120-111, and 118-110 twice. Pala secures his ninteenth win a row since getting stopped in five rounds by top heavyweight contender Denis Boytsov in 2006.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Aydin vs Ortiz, make it happen

Comment

The scores were to wide.

But the right guy won.

Ortiz would Aydin.

So does Berto or Zaveck.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
        Aydin vs Ortiz, make it happen
        well...I would say Aydin vs the winner of Berto vs Ortiz..they are scheduled to fight early 2012 if I'm not mistaken...I would like Aydin vs Kell Brook..explosive fight...on a undercard in the US

Comment

the scores were
          113-112
          113-112
          115-111
          all for aydin

and brook aydin can only happen in the UK imo, why would americans care about two europeans lol.

Comment

Only 1 point taken away from Aydin, how'd 2 judges end up w/113??? 7 rounds is 115 - 1 pt dedctn = 114... Dan fought dumb and how good's the chin being dropped 3x in 2 bouts...how smart is his management fighting twice in Turkey?..@ least take a neutral site, now he's out of the top 10...I saw the 1st bout Aydin doesn't impress me...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
              Only 1 point taken away from Aydin, how'd 2 judges end up w/113??? 7 rounds is 115 - 1 pt dedctn = 114... Dan fought dumb and how good's the chin being dropped 3x in 2 bouts...how smart is his management fighting twice in Turkey?..@ least take a neutral site, now he's out of the top 10...I saw the 1st bout Aydin doesn't impress me...
              113 because they didn't give him 7 rounds.Prolly 6.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                i had aydin winning by 3 rounds in the rbr topic. the scorecards were a bit surprising to me because as good as dan looked many of his shots didn't connect, and aydin hit more cleanly and dan's face was a bit messy in the last rounds too.
                jojo lost this because of knockdowns.... he could have won a sd or drawn if he only got kd once or not at all. that being said neither guy is on a top level tbh. i have zaveck ,brook, berto etc beat these guys comfortably.

Comment

I did not watch it but I did read Boxingscene had it a win for JoJoDan. So I assume it was close. Altought Boxingscene also had marquez vs pacquiao a DRAW (if i remember correctly) and we all know Marquez won atleast 9 of those rounds.

Comment

Working...
                  X