Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vic Darchinyan: I Hopes Mares Wins, So I Can Retire Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vic Darchinyan: I Hopes Mares Wins, So I Can Retire Him!

Vic Darchinyan hopes he, too, gets another shot at Abner Mares.

Darchinyan said on a conference call Wednesday that he wants them both to win their fights Dec. 3 in Anaheim, Calif., so that he can “destroy” Mares in their own bantamweight championship rematch. Mares will face Joseph Agbeko in another rematch Dec. 3, immediately after Showtime’s co-featured fight that’ll pit Darchinyan (37-3-1, 27 KOs) against Panama’s Anselmo Moreno (31-1-1, 11 KOs) in a 12-round fight for Moreno’s WBA bantamweight crown (he’s the WBA’s super champion at 118 pounds).

[Click Here To Read More]

I like Darchinyan. It would be a good main event.

Comment

Darch deserves a rematch against both guys actually, its just something about a guy who fights dirty and hits below the belt all the time.. you kinda want to redeem yourself against a fighter like that.. ANd I know Darch will punish Mare, he just needs to improve on his Defense a bit more and bring his hands up.. BUt that's Darch for you , a brawler and a beast in the ring... Wish him luck...

Comment

I would rather see Darchinyan vs Agbeko 2.
        I also wanna see Mares move up and fight Donaire or Nishioka

Comment

vic is the man

Comment

For all those who are not aware, MARES participated in the Sports Science Episode where they tested the effects of a low blow on boxers. YES, Mares was the fighter chosen to punch the dummy, so he out of ALL PEOPLE knows exactly to what extent IT F**CKS UP your opponent. Its no accident, that is his strategy. He aims for low blows throughout the entire fight since appearing on the show.

Take a second to you tube it, search "FSN Sport Science - Episode 4 - Cheap Shots - Abner Mares "

Search "Vic Darchinyan Vs Abner Mares Low Blows and Referee Errors" to find Vic's protest, shows every low blow in slow motion. Its unbelievable.

Clearly Hit low 18 times!!! Vic has never ran out of gas like that in his career. Not to mention even with the low blows Vic should have won that fight, just dont want to ruin a young undefeated kid like that. Mares never hurt Vic, where as Vic was pounding him with Power punch after power punch, surprised the guy stood up. Can you beleive one judge had Vic only winning 2 rounds!!! Biggest bull **** ever, he deserves a rematch period.

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
              I like Darchinyan. It would be a good main event.
              I have tried to like Darchinyan, but I simply cannot.

I cant stand his mouth, and I dont like his style.

And I love watching sluggers get schooled or KTFO, that is the very best aspect of boxing to me..... the sweet science, at its very finest.

Go rematch Donaire Vic, I gotta see that **** again

Comment

huge vic fan shame I found out about him late

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                  I have tried to like Darchinyan, but I simply cannot.

I cant stand his mouth, and I dont like his style.

And I love watching sluggers get schooled or KTFO, that is the very best aspect of boxing to me..... the sweet science, at its very finest.

Go rematch Donaire Vic, I gotta see that **** again
                  So ****ing funny ... I'm dying ...

Comment

I would love to see the fight. But I think Vic loses by castration.

Comment

Working...
                    X