Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Laker fans hate mentioneing Shaq???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    Do I have to spell it out for you all the time, read my post above. When I say Shaq was the best thing to happen to the Lakers I am talking about the 2000 lakers.
    i love kobe but their is a reason many people call the staples center the house that shaq built, the revenue that shaq brought when he was the super super star was mind boggling and kobe was a 6th man to backup van exel and e.jones

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      I think you are severely diminishing the greatness of Kobe Bryant in saying Carter or McGrady could win with Shaq.

Carter nor McGrady could play defense, shoot or even score the way Kobe does, it's not even close. Those guys are more on the level of Dominique Wilkins, while I love Nique, he was a very limited player. There is literally nothing Kobe can't do man, I mean, watch the dude play, look at the clutch shooting in big situations. He does it over and over and over again.

He has made some HUGE shots in the history of the Lakers. People talk about for example the 3 pointer that Horry hit but people forget the 26 footer that Kobe knocks down that was necessary for Horry to even make that shot.

Kobe is on another level man, and you are still stuck in the opinion of people 5 years ago.
      Once again read the post clearly, I said they young Kobe from 2001 when Shaq first came in. That Shaq would have won with McGrady or Carter (in their primes). Kobe is better than those two it isn't even close, but an inexperienced Kobe was on the level of those guys while they wer ein their primes.

Comment

Once again read the post clearly, I said they young Kobe from 2001 when Shaq first came in. That Shaq would have won with McGrady or Carter (in their primes). Kobe is better than those two it isn't even close, but an inexperienced Kobe was on the level of those guys while they wer ein their primes.

put vince carter with Magic, MJ, Bird, Jabbar and Bill Russell and he'd still find a way to lose

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          LMFAO

what leadership?

coming into camp fat and out of shape?
          refer to the post above.

Comment

Shaq was the best thing to happen to the lakers, and his leadership rubbed of on Kobe. If Shaq hadn't brought in all those rings would Kobe be as confident as he is now?

However Shaq is an ******* and he dissed the Lakers, their owner, the city of LA, and the fans aditionally.
            shaq was responsible for kobe's confidence?

another idiotic statement.

kobe if anything was TOO confident coming into the nba.

go google the story of kobe arguing with maxwell.

kobe was 16 and playing a pickup game with the sixers.

he wouldn't back down from a little argument with maxwell (a vet with 2 rings at the time)

a high school kid arguing with a nba vet.

yeah he needed shaq for his confidence. give me a break.

Comment

Kobe's an ******* as well, he dissed colorado, it's fans, his endorsments and the lady's!

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                put vince carter with Magic, MJ, Bird, Jabbar and Bill Russell and he'd still find a way to lose
                . Carter may have been a bad example but you get my pont. A prime Shaq was not to be ****ed with.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
                  Kobe's an ******* as well, he dissed colorado, it's fans, his endorsments and the lady's!
                  Colarado deserves to be dissed.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    shaq was responsible for kobe's confidence?

another idiotic statement.

kobe if anything was TOO confident coming into the nba.

go google the story of kobe arguing with maxwell.

kobe was 16 and playing a pickup game with the sixers.

he wouldn't back down from a little argument with maxwell (a vet with 2 rings at the time)

a high school kid arguing with a nba vet.

yeah he needed shaq for his confidence. give me a break.

notice how yesterday and all days leading up to yesterday all Bully could talk about was the Celtics?

now he's back to licking Snaq's nuts and tryin to discredit Kobe...sad

Comment

inexperienced kobe?

kobe had been in the league 5 years already.

kobe was in the league before carter and mcgrady.

Comment

Working...
                      X